“great fun” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 79 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Thrill seekers, meet your match on Utah's largest Alpine Coaster. The elevated track winds you through more than a mile of loops, curves and hair-pin curves at speeds up to 30 mph. Just like your favorite roller coaster - but with the refreshing mountain scenery of Park City.
Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is a fun ride, just don't get someone who rides the brake in front of you... A real Fun Time
There is a little bit of a walk involved so if you can't walk far do not try this ride.. but all else was great time by all

Murrieta, California, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Alpine Slide and Zip Line!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We went down the Alpine Coaster with our grand children, ages 3 - 11, and we all had a great time! Two of us also went down the Zip Line, which was awesome!!

Visited July 2013
Park City, Utah
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Not as exciting as I hoped”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

This sounded like fun, but it turns out to be more dull than I expected. You sort of adapt to it within a few seconds and it is not a thrilling as I hoped.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Felt like a kid”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

While I was not a fan of riding the ski lift to do the zipline(chickend out last minute) i LOVED the Alpine Coaster. I rode with my husband and had no control of the speed,he did. That was fine as I wanted to go faster. I felt like a little kid yelling faster faster and can we do it again! Best part was, i did NOT have to ride the ski lift to do it! We will do it again while here. Fun and gentle, do it!

Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wild Ride in the summer down the MTN.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Even a 60 year od / 55 year old / 28 year old and 23 year old can enjoy the ride down the mtn in the summer....well worth it.

Visited August 2013