“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mustang is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 196 Restaurants in Park City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 9th
Transit: Public Transit Stop adjacent to front entrance.
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner, delicious food, fantastic service, thank you Nic. Our waiter was fun and suggested great wine pairing and food choices. The chicken piccata is unusual and so good! Really wonderful restaurant all the way around.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

New York
“One of the best in Park City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Always a treat. Consistent quality cooking and worth the visit.
Not cheap but no regrets given this level of dining.
The space is modern-ish and yet comfortable.
If busy with out of towners, it can get noisy but that's an exception

Visited January 2014
St Louis, MO
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

This place was great! Right around the corner from our condo, plenty of space and nice ambiance. Our waiter was just right, too, attentive, helpful and entertaining, but not too much. I had the Halibut and it was delicious! There was an added bonus of a buy one, get one meal and a $7 corkage fee, so we brought our own favorite wine. I definitely recommend this one!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Christmas Eve Dinner Done Right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Went with a group of 8. Ordered appetizers (pot stickers, carpaccio, fries, salmon cake) salmon was the best! Fries taste like they are fried in duck fat which some people love. I had the halibut and it was amazing!!! I try halibut anywhere I can and this was delish. My boyfriend got shrimp scampi and the past was amazing as well. The shrimp we giant and cooked to perfection. The servings and great for the price with lots of variety. Can't wait to go again!

Alexandria, Virginia
“Excellent meal but a little slow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

The food was excellent, really enjoyed the mushroom soup, pot stickers, strip steak and grilled fish. I was not a big fan of their version of the mojito (had an extra ingredient that made it not taste like a mojito), but had a very good selection of wines. The prices are steep even for Park City standards, but I think the food generally lives up to its inflated prices.

We had two kids with us and it took forever for them to get their food--one fell asleep before he could even eat. They should serve the kids their food faster (we did ask). Overall, service was very good and I would go again but maybe with only the hubby so we could linger over our meal. I did like that it was a little off the main drag of downtown.

• Visited December 2013