“Honeymoon Haven” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“Honeymoon Haven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We spent our first night as husband and wife in your beautiful suite! Thanks for helping us kick off our marriage in style. The private hot tub was amazing. And the room was comfortable and relaxing and spacious.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Midvale, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Desiring a weekend get-a-way close to home, I decided to look in Park City. I found the Newpark Resort and Hotel by searching on various websites and decided to give it a try. I had a wonderful experience. I stayed in the "Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed." The room was clean and perfect for what I needed. I enjoyed being able to walk anywhere I wanted and return to a very cozy room. It had a very spacious bathroom with a large garden tub, a small kitchenette, a fireplace and a lovely sitting area. There were three drawbacks for me. 1) The walls are quite thin and I had some very loud neighbors on my first night. 2) The bed is very tall. I am a short girl and had difficultly climbing into bed. 3) The small refrigerator is snuggly in it's space, and because of that, the door does not close properly unless an extra push is made. Not realizing that, I did lose some of my food that got warm over night. None of these however would prohibit me from returning. I will definitely return to this hotel whenever I need a quick change of scenery from the valley.

Green Features: Very environmentally friendly! I loved having a separate garbage can for recyclables.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had the pleasure of staying at Newpark for a weekend getaway and it was truly blissful. The room was immaculate, the bed was comfortable and the private balcony with hot tub was sensational. It was truly relaxing and enjoyable in every aspect. I highly recommend staying here if you're planning a trip to Park City, UT.

Room Tip: Go for the rooms with the hot tub and balcony, trust me!
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I just stayed here for our 6 year anniversary for a couple nights. We LOVED it! we stayed in a one bedroom suite with the hot tub on the balcony. The room was very big and really nice the view we had from the 4th floor was spectacular! Sitting in the hot tub, enjoying the cold air and the view made it all worth it. The bed was so comfortable and the bathroom was awesome, such a nice shower and tub! We brought our apple tv and it wouldn't connect to the wi-fi, but one quick call took about 10 seconds and the problem was resolved. The staff was very nice and courteous. We were so sad to leave and will definitely be coming back. We highly recommend the Newpark Hotel in Park City.

Room Tip: Choose the 4th floor
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed here for two nights in early October celebrating our 6 year anniversary. We had a one bedroom suite with a hot tub on the balcony. The room was incredible! So nice and cozy. And BIG! The view was incredible, the hot tub on the balcony was fantastic. We even brought our Apple tv which I couldn't connect to the wi-fi and one call took them 10 seconds to solve the problem. The staff was so nice and courteous. We did not want to leave!! I highly recommend the Newpark Hotel in Park City!!

• Stayed October 2014
CaitNewpark, Front Desk Supervisor at Newpark Resort & Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear CapaXilde:

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Newpark Resort on TripAdvisor! We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful time while celebrating your anniversary. Your compliments are greatly appreciated and will be passed along to our staff and management team.

We invite you to utilize our 15% returning guest discount for your future stay here at Newpark. In addition, please be sure to follow NewparkResort.com and Facebook.com/NewparkResort for special offers and current events going on in town.

Warm regards,

Cait Ferguson | Front Desk Supervisor | caitlyn@newparkresort.com
Herriman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in a 2 room suite. Very roomy with a nice living room and kitchen area. We has a patio with a hot tub and a great view of the Olympic park. Walking distance to great restaurants and stores.
This was a getaway for my wife's birthday with some other friend's. Couldn't ask for a better place.
The rooms were clean well appointed and the bathrooms are large with huge tub / showers. Fireplace in the living room and master bedroom

• Stayed September 2014
West Jordan, Utah, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2014

Recently stayed in this hotel on business. Although the location is close to good restaurants and walking path the studio rooms leave much to be desired. The studio rooms are extremely small and oddly configured with the Televisions sticking out at an odd angle so that you had to continually be careful not to hit your head. The one small window looks out on a tiny maybe 10x10 courtyard that makes the room seem even smaller as I was on a lower floor and basically could not even see the sky just windows of other rooms. In the studio rooms the walls are so thin we actually heard the person in the room next to us zip their zipper! Had great dishes but no microwave or way to cook. One of my coworkers had a suite which was very nice. I would only recommend this hotel if you spent the extra money for a suite. Very disapppointing stay!

Room Tip: Select a suite do not take a studio.
Green Features: Was environmentally friendly with recycling and LEED certified.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Been to Newpark Resort & Hotel? Share your experiences!