“On business but felt like a vacation. ” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1476 Newpark Blvd, Park City, UT 84098   |
Ranked #11 of 59 hotels in Park City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Aztec, New Mexico
“On business but felt like a vacation. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

What a beautiful resort. The rooms are immaculate and spacious. We didn't know about the hot tub on the balcony and was thrilled. Sadly, it wasn't working. We called maintenance and while it couldn't be fixed that night, it was fixed the next day and they gave us a bottle of sparkling cider. We were offered wine but do not drink. The staff was so apologetic, no worries it was late anyway. We used it the next day.

Lots of eating choices nearby and free buses to get around.

There is a washer/dryer in the room. That's very nice and comes with the room.

I just wish more high end hotels would be more dog friendly. Some are beginning to. All in all we loved this hotel! Thanks for a great stay, we would stay again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

334 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Bath, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Stayed here on a work trip and generally had a good stay.
Arrived late on the evening and there was a sign saying that the staff had been called away but would be right back. After waiting for about 15 minutes I took a walk around to try and find someone, ended up finding 2 men sat chatting in the maintenance room. Neither had a uniform or name badge but one offered to help me check in.
The room was lovely, very spacious and had everything I needed. Myself and other work colleagues all commented on how lovely the bathrooms were and the bath was huge! For the rest of my stay the staff were very friendly and helpful and the facilities were great. Unfortunately on the last night I had an early night as was due to leave early for a flight home and at around 4am the fire alarm went off. Jumping out of bed and running into the corridor it stopped. There was no announcement to detail a false alarm or let us know that we should evacuate. There was also no mention of this on check-out. Generally I would definitely recommend the hotel and it was lovely and can only imagine that it's much more picturesque in the winter. It's location is good too.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for a room that isn't an adjoining room or next to a family as the walls are pape...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Big Piney, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Always wanted to stay here because of its location and we weren't disappointed. Rooms are compact and lovely - very comfortable. Rooms are arranged in pods/quads with each large and small room pair adjoining - it'd be a great place for a family reunion or vacay with friends - you can be close together but have your own space. Small pleasures reflect attention to detail, including mud soap, well appointed kitchenette, and nice fitness facility. Well worth the value, and the fireplace was an unexpected bonus!

• Stayed June 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here over the weekend as well as a handful of others as we were all in town for a friends wedding. We rented one of the townhouses and it was awesome! Comfortably slept 6 grown men and we had rom for a few more. It is set up nicely with the upstairs having two rooms, one big master with a huge king, the second room had two twin beds. In the alcove upstairs is a bed as well with a pull out under it. Downstairs had a fully equipped kitchen with a nice living rom space and a pul out couch. Back deck overlooked the Olympic Ski Jump Facilities and also contained a hot tub. Overall the property is beautiful and I would love to return for a longer stay!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Salt Lake City, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were given a gift to stay over night there two days ago (June 2014). We arrived there rather late 11:30. The room itself was beautiful but small. The rest of the hotel looked wonderful. At 2:00 in the morning I started to hear distinct conversations and coughs. The walls are paper thin!!! I felt like we were all in the same room! The a/c kept clicking and the rest was downhill. There were at least 4 small kids with parents in the next room. The woke up early screaming happy birthday mom! I thought it was very sweet so I didn't want to call the front desk to ruin their celebration. Our night was already ruined. I blame the parents for not keeping the noise down but they were running around screaming and clicking our adjacent door handles. I was so tired that I was almost in tears . We just got up and left. I talked to the nice girl at the front desk and suggested that they review their clients and put families aIn one side and couples or singles in the other wing.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from families if you are alone or a couple ! Walls are paper thin!!!!!
Green Features: Seemed nice. We wanted to leave so quickly, that we didn't really notice.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
CarolineC-Manager, Front Office Manager at Newpark Resort & Hotel, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Jill R,

First thank you for your feedback. I want to apologize for your less than desirable experience. I sent you a private message as I hope to speak with you further. I understand your expectation for a private evening. Had we been made aware in advance of your need, we would have made every effort to assign you to one of the rooms within the hotel that do not have a connecting room. We make an effort to make couples aware of this feature when availability allows. Again, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind regards,

Caroline Cahall
Front Office Manager
West Wardsboro, VT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had no idea that people in this country could be so nice, well they are and they live in Utah. The hotel itself is beautiful and the rooms are unbelievable. Decorated so tastefully made the impression that this is not your ordinary hotel room. The room was immaculate, the cleaning staff should get a gold star. The hotels location is perfect, walking distance to many restaurants and other shopping, and just a 5 minute drive to Park City. And don't forget about The Silly Market on Sundays. I AM GOING BACK.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony and outdoor hot tub
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at the Newpark Hotel last weekend and had a difficult time leaving... In fact, we extended our stay! Our room had a gorgeous view of the Olympic slopes, which we enjoyed from the comfort of our private hot-tub. The decor was tasteful, and gave the impression that each room was individually decorated with high-end artwork. The furniture, especially the bed, was extremely comfortable and I have added several elements of the bathroom design to my "dream home" bathroom design: heated floors are a must have! Additionally, we found the staff to be especially helpful and friendly. Although we had a full kitchen in our room, the area that the Newpark is located in has so many great dining options, we hardly ever ate in. There is also good shopping (both grocery and retail) within walking distance. Overall, I would say this is one of my favorite hotels I've stayed at... ranking it amongst Four Seasons and Ritz-Carltons all over the world.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Newpark Resort & Hotel? Share your experiences!