“Love this Hotel!!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Morgan UT
“Love this Hotel!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

What an awesome place to spend a weekend! This is the second visit to Newpark, and there will be more to come! The rooms are very roomy and modern, everything you would want and need is included. The hot tub on the deck is wonderful, so relaxing! Everything in this hotel is perfect from start to finish, the staff is super nice and helpful, rooms are very clean and room to spread out, very updated, lots of features! You feel like your in your own home away from home!! The rates are reasonable during off season, but would even be worth the price for a great getaway during the winter. Have gone with girlfriends, and for my husbands birthday, now want to take my whole family for a summer weekend trip!

• Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We loved this place and really want to go back. We LOVED the hot tub on the balcony. Plus the bathroom was super nice! I'm pretty picky about hotels and this place is one of my favorites--clean and luxurious, the two things I look for in a hotel room! Sure the view isn't as great as some other places in the Park City area, but the price is reasonable and there's a hot tub on the balcony!! Worth it to me. Maxwell's Pizza right below the hotel is really good, too.

Room Tip: Splurge for one with a hot tub on the balcony, it's worth it!! Plus they have huge bathtubs and...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Anywhere, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Very nice hotel in central location - only about 10 minutes to Park City ski resorts and about 35 to Alta, Snowbird, etc. Nicely appointed with heated floors in bathroom, gas fireplace and wonderful pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. Would definitely stay here again.

Green Features: Newpark is very environmentally conscious (I believe they are LEED certified). Appreciate hotels that seriously take steps to preserve our environment.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Estes Park, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

If you reserve for 2 nights, you'll pay for both nights even though weather encouraged you to leave early. As repeat customers, they first told me that we could get a credit. Then they said it was too close to checkout and we'd have to pay the $300+ per night even if we left before checkout! The weather was coming and rather than be forced to stay extra days - we left early. Next time we'll consider some place more flexible.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
CarolineC-Manager, Front Office Manager at Newpark Resort & Hotel, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear brmidd,

I apologize that this was your experience, and that our previously agreed upon cancellation policy did not meet your changing schedule. Upon speaking with you at check out I was made aware that you were leaving under different circumstances than mentioned in your review. We greatly value all of our guests and are happy to provide a 15% discount to all repeat guests for our appreciation. We recently changed our cancellation policy to be more flexible for our guests and be often times more lenient than most Park City properties, but I understand your want to research and understand other policies within the Park City area. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

Caroline Cahall
Front Office Manager
Newpark Resort and Hotel
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

We love NewPark Resort.. The service is outstanding and the rooms are absolutely beautiful . Jacuzzi tub on the porch was great .. My Fiancé and I guessed the amount of Taffy they had in the three glass jars in their lobby and won a free night stay.. Location is perfect .. We really enjoyed our stay . We will return thank you staff

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Estes Park, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is not a ski in / out resort. However you are very close to all three ski area's. The city has free bus service. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are nice. The cost is reasonable for the area. Loy's of places to eat right out the door . Excellent views of the mountains.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

This hotel is great in terms of the amenities and the lodging in general. What makes this place different, though is their willingness to help a guest with a problem. I am here for the Franchise UnConference and to do some serious skiing. When I arrived today, I realized that I had accidentally left my skis at the airport. Semi-panic... I called the shuttle transfer company that I used to get to the Newpark and got no help. I then decided to go to the hotel desk to see if they could help me. Smiling all the time, the manager listened to my problem and promised to help me get my skis to the hotel. She was awesome, friendly and her staff followed through. In a couple of hours as I was passing through the lobby to go back to my room, one of the attendants said "Mr. Smith, we have your skis". Amazing! I highly recommend this hotel for your stay in the Park City ski area!! Great job guys, and thank you!!!

Room Tip: The suites are awesome with great views, a fireplace, a balcony with a hot tub.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
CarolineC-Manager, Front Office Manager at Newpark Resort & Hotel, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Dear 316nola1 :

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Newpark Resort and Hotel! It was very nice to see your comments and I was so very happy to help in getting your skis delivered to you. I hope you enjoyed the beautiful weather that Park City had to offer during your stay!

We look forward to your future stay at Newpark Resort & Hotel. Be sure to follow NewparkResort.com and Facebook.com/NewparkResort for our “Repeat Guest” discount and special offers.

Regards,

Caroline Cahall | Front Office Manager | caroline@newparkresort.com

Been to Newpark Resort & Hotel? Share your experiences!