“Snoeshoeing in Park City, Utah” 5 of 5 stars

+1 435-200-4885
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a full service, year round Adventure and Activity center located in Park City, Utah...We offer tours that showcase the Park city and surrounding areas including Flyfishing, Snowshoeing, Rock Climbing, Mountain bike tours and lesson, Hiking, Heli Skiing, Snowmobiling, Cat sking, and much more. We are a one stop Adventure stop located inside the Newpark Resort and Hotel !
NY
“Snoeshoeing in Park City, Utah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

On a recent vacation to Park City, Utah, I contacted Matt at Wasatch Adventure Guides to go snowshoeing while my husband skied. It was a wonderful adventure on beautiful trails in the back country. If you can walk, you can snowshoe! The snowshoes/poles provided by Wasatch Adventure Guides were high end making snowshoeing easy. The guides gave us lots of information about the area. Because I was so excited about my adventure, my husband decided to give up a morning of skiing to come snowshoeing with me. The day he joined me, we saw a moose! He really enjoyed the snowshoeing, & was very happy that he decided to come with me.

Visited February 2014