What an awesome place. The staff here is AWESOME!!! They were very friendly and when I called ahead and asked for a room with view, she told me there was also some construction around the hotel so she would put me in a room away from that. And boy did she!!!! She gave us an awesome quiet end room (room 201) and it was PERFECT!! Thank you!
The room is updated and cute. We had a very large 3 bedroom and it was almost too big for our family of five, but we LOVED it!!! It faced a pretty meadow and we did t have to deal with the noise from all the construction.
They are building another hotel right in front, so if your hanging at the pool you will see and hear this during the day time.
The pool isn't big but the kids loved it. Great hot tub. On the balcony overlooking the pool are two grills and large nice tables. We grilled out twice and loved this! There is even a restaurant that has nightly specials. Very convenient!
The kids club had awesome little things like a scavenger hunt and a wii tournament night. Cute!!
It is a convenient location. But they are working on all the roads in the Canyons. They look like in another month or two it will be done. Slight pain but not a huge problem.
We would stay here again for sure, we LOVED everything about this place!!
- Also Known As:
- Miners Club At The Canyons Hotel
- Miners Club At The Canyons Hotel Park City
- Miners Hotel Park City
- Miners Hotel At The Canyons
- Miners Club Park City
- Miners Club At The Canyons Park City, Utah
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Miners Club at the Canyons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.