My family and I went to Park City and stayed in the Snowblaze Condos (#202). We were there March 6th-9th and had a great experience. It was a SHORT walk to all the tows (with snow in the parking lot, it was actually ski in!!) Everything in the condo worked perfectly and we had immediate responses from the management whenever we had a question about anything. We had everything we needed to cook family meals with a fully stocked kitchen and good amenities. There was tons of firewood provided and a super comfortable queen bed in the master bedroom. The condo was very kid friendly and the hottub was easily accesible and had enough room for 6 adults. This was perfect for our trip because we did not have to pay high luxury hotel prices for a family ski vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Snowblaze Lodge is located in Park City's Historic Old Town and only 1-2 minute walk to four chair lifts at Park City Mountain Resort. 28 luxury condo's with a private heated pool, large jacuzzi, fire pit, fitness center, private garage, and nice lobby. Summer and winter are great times to visit Park City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Snowblaze Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snowblaze Condominiums Hotel Park City
- Snowblaze Condominiums Park City, Utah