I booked through parkcityvacationrentals.com and what a trip!
We were picked up at the airport in a great SUV and nice driver (cheaper then any shuttle and we did not have to share with strangers)
Taken straight to our condos in Snowblaze 202 (and the one across the hall). We had ordered some basic food and drinks ahead of time and it was all right there waiting for us.
Clean rooms with comfy beds, new linens and towels. Wood in the fireplace ready to go. All great. Woke up, walked out the back door and were in the parking lot of Park City resort. There was a long line of cars with skiiers stuck in their cars as we walked right up and got on the life (We bought the advance tickets through "Jim" at parkcityvacationrentals.com) saved over $20 per ticket and no need to wait in line.
After skiing, we hit the hot tub and met some nice neighbors (other vacationers). Walked to the 7/11 for other minor supplies and right onto the free bus to main street.
This location couldn't be better.
Picked up on time (actually the driver Dave, Dan, Doug... something with a D) was the same guy that picked us up at the airport. He was early and just hung out until we were ready.
A+, will stay again. Be sure to take advantage of all the discounts they offer (airport rides, lift tickets etc....)
- Also Known As:
- Snowblaze Condominiums Hotel
- Snowblaze Condominiums Hotel Park City
- Snowblaze Condominiums Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Snowblaze Lodge is located in Park City's Historic Old Town and only 1-2 minute walk to four chair lifts at Park City Mountain Resort. 28 luxury condo's with a private heated pool, large jacuzzi, fire pit, fitness center, private garage, and nice lobby. Summer and winter are great times to visit Park City ... more less