“Fun and flavorful!!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Food & Drink
Lehi, Utah
“Fun and flavorful!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We enjoyed the food tour. The short history lesson was informative. Chris picked out 3 different resturants to tour. The food was excellent! We want to come back to try full meals at each resturant. The group of foodies we were with was chatty and fun. It was like hanging out with friends.
We recommend this tour to food lovers, park city locals and visitors!!

Murray, Utah
3 attraction reviews
“History, Fun and Food All in One!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

My husband and I were given this wonderful tour as a gift from some great friends. We were very excited to take the tour as we both love history and food. Chis is the owner and does a GREAT job. This is her true love and passion and she is wonderful! She took us on a tour of the Park City Museum where we learned a bunch about Park City. I loved the fact that it was a small group (8 people). We then headed walking up the street where more history was shared as we walked. We stopped at restaurants and enjoyed meeting the staff and eating great food. We enjoyed talking to Chris and the learning more about our group at each of the different places. It was a fun evening and would definitely do this again. This is a must for travelers to Park City to find out some history and great restaurants to try during your visit. Thanks Chris for a FUN time!!!

Midway, Utah
“Fun, tasty evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

My wife and I were given these tickets as a gift, and we really enjoyed them. It was a very fun, informative, and tasty evening. Chris, the owner, provided some great historical insights for Park City that I found very insightful and cool. After a tour of the museum, we then proceeded to visit three different restaurants. It gave me a look at some restaurants I hadn't visited yet, but now plan on returning to. I highly recommend this evening for a couples date night or evening out with friends. Thank you Chris!

Bountiful, Utah
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

This was such a fun time. We enjoyed the fun history lesson, the food was DELICIOUS and the company was great. Chris is awesome and makes you feel really comfortable instantly. She is warm, kind and very knowledgable. It was really fun to meet and eat with people we didn't know ahead of time. We will totally do this again! It really was so much fun!

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Delightful and delicious afternoon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I purchased tickets for this tour as a birthday gift for my husband, who is a foodie. Gourmand Tours did not disappoint! We met Chris, the owner, and her delightful daughter Rachel at the Park City Museum, where she took our small group on a quick tour before heading out to four very different restaurants. We were greeted warmly by the restaurant owners at each stop and they all provided delicious, interesting dishes for us to sample. We had a great time, not only tasting the offerings, but chatting with Chris, her husband (who joined us partway through the tour), her daughter, and the other guests on the tour. Chris is extremely personable and made everyone feel very comfortable; at the end of our two and half hours, we parted as friends. We are hoping to take a few friends next time and can't wait to see what other delights Gourmand Tours has in store for us!

Visited February 2014