“What an Adventure!!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Food & Drink
Park City, Utah, United States
“What an Adventure!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I had so much fun on this tour. I have lived in Park City for 5 years but learned more about the town and the wonderful food and restaurants on this tour than I have in the previous 5 years. The food was amazing. Chris, the tour guide was funny and knowledgeable. It was a great evening and I highly recommend it.

Visited November 2013

Park City, Utah
“History and gourmet food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Chris has been a local to Park City for many years and her knowledge of the town really shows! I've lived here for over 5 years and learnt a lot about my home town. We visited some restaurants that I haven't tried out and the food was amazing! Really worth it and I highly recommend this tour to either locals or tourists. Well done Chris for a fun night out.

Visited November 2013
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Fun, Friendly, Foodie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We signed up for the food tour based on reviews. We were thrilled we did! Chris could not be warmer or more friendly. You immediately feel at ease and like family when you meet her. She is full of local knowledge. Each restaurant stop was spectacular. The restaurants treat you like gold and the food was phenomenal. Highly suggest doing this tour on your first night in town, to get a nice overview. A must do!

Visited September 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“A Park City MUST.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

It's safe to say my twin sister and I are food-aholics! We are well versed with the restaurants in Salt Lake City (where we hail from), but, we wanted to become more familiar with the culinary scene up in Park City. The tour was absolutely stunning! Every restaurant we visited gave us their signature dishes to help us understand their culinary point of views. Italian, Thai, Modern American, etc. The food was DELICIOUS and the company was delightful. Chris, the tour guide is a local from Park City and is SO knowledgeable in the rich history of her town. The stories Chris tells are mesmerizing and unforgettable. In the beginning of the tour we were all strangers, but walked away from the experience as friends. Chris is captivating and makes you feel like family. Stunning food and friends! What more could a girl ask for?! Gourmand Tours is a Park City MUST!

Visited October 2013
Park City, Utah
3 attraction reviews
“Gourmand Tours, Park City, Utah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I have lived in Park City for 31 years and I took this tour and learned so much about my old home town!! Chris, our tour guide, has certainly done her homework and provided much information about the history or Park City's main street area and found wonderful eateries for us to enjoy along the way of the tour. I definitely recommend this walking tour with this informative, upbeat guide and great food.

Visited September 2013