“Solid if unspectacular” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 197 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Bar scene, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 4th Street
Transit: Bistro 412 is located just off the Park City Transit Main Street hub. Park City Transit is free and runs through the whole city, including Kimball Junction. Please check with your hotel or the Park City Transit website for a current bus schedule.
Description: Bistro 412, located at 412 Main Street, offers a comfortable American Bistro setting with a French flair. The charming decor with French lace curtains, photos and intimate seating provides the feel of a French Bistro. At Bistro 412, guests can enjoy superior cuisine and outstanding service in a beautiful setting. During the spring and summer months, enjoy the warmth of our Main Street dining patio or Main Street Dining Deck. We offer a wide variety of sumptuous dining choices, from our signature Curried Mussels, Escargot Encroute or our delicious Thai Spring Rolls to start. Our delicious Poached Pear and Goat Cheese Salad or 3 Onion Soup make a great addition to your meal. Enjoy an Entree of Steak Frites, Cassoulet, Beef Bourguinonne, Trout Amandine or our raved-about Braised Lamb Shank. Don’t miss our Bar Menu special menu pricing starting at 5:00 PM nightly upstairs in the Bistro 412 Bar, where you will find friendly staff offering great service and refreshing libations.
malibu
“Solid if unspectacular”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Tried this place for the first time on this year's family ski trip. Good service, good food, reasonably (by Park City standards) priced. Not a wow I can't wait to go back, more of a let's put this on our list for the next trip kind of thing. I hope I'm not damning with faint praise because it's really very good.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
PCL0cal, General Manager at Bistro 412, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review Bistro 412! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your meal with us. Perhaps next time you will be wowed!

Thanks again!

Houston, Texas
“Delicious and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

After eating at the 350 Main Restaurant, my family was prepared for another overpriced meal. However, we were very far from the truth!! the food was delicious and the dessert was to die for. In addition, the wait staff was knowledgeable and helpful. Our waiter recommended a beer for my husband which he loved and then recommended another one for later in the meal which he did not like. Upon learning this, the waiter told him not to drink it and promptly exchanged it for one of the previous ones for no charge. The presentation was great also. The water came in a self-serving bottle in an insulated bag which my kids loved. Th end of the meal said it all because we all ordered individual desserts - chocolate mousse, bread pudding, and cheesecake. It's the kind of meal that you never want to end.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“Good value for money nice food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We booked on line told them that we where on our honeymoon and was seated in the front window one of the best sets in the house. Service was excellent the waiter explained the menu very well. I was told the chief was under 30 year old and I think he will only get better with age. To be a little fussy I think most of the dishes we had could have be seasoned a little more but that is just my opinion.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
PCL0cal, General Manager at Bistro 412, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review Bistro 412! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your experience and that the service was great. Could you tell me who your server was if you remember? I like to be able to pass on the feedback to the staff.

Congratulations on your marriage!

Port Angeles, Washington
“Pass on the cassoulet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Astounding that a French bistro could offer a dish that bore as little resemblance to cassoulet as canned stew has to beef bourguignon. I've eaten cassoulet in Toulouse, I've made it myself--what I know as cassoulet bore absolutely no resemblance to the plate of watery, undercooked white beans and the scanty pieces of unidentifiable meat. For $30, definitely a dish to pass up. Others in my party ordered mussels--oddly flavored, poor texture--and steak which got a thumbs up. Salads and appetizers were also ok. For a French bistro, the loud live band music upstairs seemed a little off key.....

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the Cassoulet. Our chef has recently changed the recipe to make it more authentic, and I'm sorry to hear it didn't live up to your expectations.

I also apologize for the music. I will be sure the musicians keep the music at a lower volume while there are guests in the dining room.

Thanks again for the review!

Park City, Utah
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Had 4 appetizers and they were all delicious. Brie, sping rolls, mac and cheese, and mushroom sauté. Would recommend them all. Great atmosphere and great service.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for taking the time to review Bistro 412! I'm happy to hear you loved your experience.

We'll see you again soon!