“Good value for money nice food.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro 412 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 205 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 4th Street
Transit: Bistro 412 is located just off the Park City Transit Main Street hub. Park City Transit is free and runs through the whole city, including Kimball Junction. Please check with your hotel or the Park City Transit website for a current bus schedule.
Description: Bistro 412, located at 412 Main Street, offers a comfortable American Bistro setting with a French flair. The charming decor with French lace curtains, photos and intimate seating provides the feel of a French Bistro. At Bistro 412, guests can enjoy superior cuisine and outstanding service in a beautiful setting. During the spring and summer months, enjoy the warmth of our Main Street dining patio or Main Street Dining Deck. We offer a wide variety of sumptuous dining choices, from our signature Curried Mussels, Escargot Encroute or our delicious Thai Spring Rolls to start. Our delicious Poached Pear and Goat Cheese Salad or 3 Onion Soup make a great addition to your meal. Enjoy an Entree of Steak Frites, Cassoulet, Beef Bourguinonne, Trout Amandine or our raved-about Braised Lamb Shank. Don’t miss our Bar Menu special menu pricing starting at 5:00 PM nightly upstairs in the Bistro 412 Bar, where you will find friendly staff offering great service and refreshing libations.
Perth, Australia
“Good value for money nice food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We booked on line told them that we where on our honeymoon and was seated in the front window one of the best sets in the house. Service was excellent the waiter explained the menu very well. I was told the chief was under 30 year old and I think he will only get better with age. To be a little fussy I think most of the dishes we had could have be seasoned a little more but that is just my opinion.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
PCL0cal, General Manager at Bistro 412, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review Bistro 412! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your experience and that the service was great. Could you tell me who your server was if you remember? I like to be able to pass on the feedback to the staff.

Congratulations on your marriage!

Port Angeles, Washington
“Pass on the cassoulet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Astounding that a French bistro could offer a dish that bore as little resemblance to cassoulet as canned stew has to beef bourguignon. I've eaten cassoulet in Toulouse, I've made it myself--what I know as cassoulet bore absolutely no resemblance to the plate of watery, undercooked white beans and the scanty pieces of unidentifiable meat. For $30, definitely a dish to pass up. Others in my party ordered mussels--oddly flavored, poor texture--and steak which got a thumbs up. Salads and appetizers were also ok. For a French bistro, the loud live band music upstairs seemed a little off key.....

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the Cassoulet. Our chef has recently changed the recipe to make it more authentic, and I'm sorry to hear it didn't live up to your expectations.

I also apologize for the music. I will be sure the musicians keep the music at a lower volume while there are guests in the dining room.

Thanks again for the review!

Park City, Utah
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Had 4 appetizers and they were all delicious. Brie, sping rolls, mac and cheese, and mushroom sauté. Would recommend them all. Great atmosphere and great service.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for taking the time to review Bistro 412! I'm happy to hear you loved your experience.

We'll see you again soon!

Arcadia, California
“Cozy enjoyable dinner!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Great atmosphere! We had a beautiful window seat looking out to fireplace and glittering Main St.
Starting with appetizers: escargot was amazing along with the melted Brie and crackers.
First course French onion soup and mixed salad were just average.
Was disappointed when the waiter told us at least 5 dishes were not available. Chicken was the best ever! Short ribs outstanding, mussels and fries tasty but the lamb shank had no flavor and a lot of fat.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
PCL0cal, General Manager at Bistro 412, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Bistro 412! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your dinner.

I apologize that we were out of so many items when you dined with us. The kitchen will do better about keeping everything in-stock and prepped.

Thanks again!

Park City, Utah
“Dinner out on the town”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I'm going to have to give this restaurant a mixed review. It's the holiday season. So it was crowded, however, the service was good. We did have to ask the hostess if our table was ready after waiting 15 minutes, because she was busy taking reservations over the phone (the website reservation system doesn't work - at least currently). We ordered a lot for 2 people - Mushrooms on crostini. It's one of their signature appetizer dishes, and it was tasty, but not unbelievable. Pretty salty, but I could see how a lot of people really dig it. The pear arugula salad was out of sight - probably the best thing we had. Potato leek soup was pedestrian, as was the Cassoulet. Rack of lamb was dynamite. Creme brulee was fantastic, but the mousse was average. Lastly, and this probably won't affect most people reading reviews, but we tried to use our LOCALS card - which their website plainly states gives customers 10% off food - but the server wouldn't accept it. So, in a nutshell, don't use their website and some of their food is excellent, some average. If tripadvisor gave a 'good' instead of 'very good', I'd probably go there. For the price, there are few options for french cuisine in Park City, but still, I'd suggest walking past.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
PCL0cal, General Manager at Bistro 412, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to review Bistro 412!

I apologize that the server would not accept your Local's Card. Bistro 412 and our sister restaurants have our own Local's Card, but we do honor other Local's Cards for the same discount. I apologize for the misunderstanding. I will make sure all the staff understand this policy so this doesn't happen again.

Thanks again!