“We'll be back” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #59 of 196 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Family Fare
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Windy Ridge Cafe is a wonderfully convenient alternative to the Main Street dining scene. Fresh ingredients, homemade soups and fast service define this wonderful eatery. Rustic wood furniture adds to the warmth of Windy Ridge. At lunch, locals go nuts for the Turkey Swiss Avocado Sandwich as well as the Classic Reuben Sandwich. After an exhilarating day of winter sports, or people watching on Main Street, relax in an unpretentious setting for dinner. Enjoy specials like Utah Red Trout that is crusted with almonds and herbs or Traditional Meatloaf, smothered with mushroom gravy and mashed potatoes.
Princeton Junction, New Jersey
“We'll be back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

A very pleasant dinner. A nice change from most of the Park City offerings, as it is a moderate priced, low key restaurant with creative dishes, very well executed.The red trout was delicious, as was the Mediterranean farfalle. The menu, although not very large, was very diverse. Windy Ridge is also a bakery, and all the bread and desserts are very good. Service could have been better.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Wanship, UT
“New for me!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I had heard about this for YEARS as I am a local. Actually met friends for lunch one day and then took friends out there for dinner the next night. Had a full menu and great options for food. Service was local and fun. Can't wait to go by when the bakery is open.

Visited December 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Won't forget”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Just last week we were on a family vacation to Park City. We were a party of 13. Windy Ridge had been recommended, and we decided to visit. I ordered the trout with almonds and was really impressed with the quality and flavor. Wow, it was really good, best I have ever had.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santa Monica
“FOUND A USED DENTAL FLOSSER ON OUR NAPKIN”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Just got back from lunch, where my sis-in-law found a USED DENTAL FLOSSER on her napkin. She handed it to me before we realized what it was, and then ran to wash our hands. I told the waiter, who seemed confused, and defensive. Then I wrapped it up in a napkin and handed it to him. After that, nobody said a word. Nobody came to our table. Nobody came out to apologize. If that's on the table, think what else must be going on at that place. NEVER GOING THERE AGAIN!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bwe R, Public Relations Manager at Windy Ridge Cafe, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
I would like to personally apologize for the incidences that you experienced when dining with us. We place utmost importance on cleanliness in all areas of our restaurant, but unfortunately in this case, we didn't catch the dental floss left presumably by another customer. We hope you will accept our apology, and dine with us again. We can assure you that this is not the standard at Winy Ridge! I would like to have the opportunity to speak with you personally about your dining experience if you'd like to contact me at allison@billwhiteenterprises.com.

Thank you so much for the review, and we hope to see you again soon!
St. Louis
“Nice local place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I had a really nice dinner. I had the trout and he had the open faced roast turkey. Both meals were very tasty. The atmosphere was cozy and the service was very good. Everyone was very nice. We had the pear bread pudding for dessert. It's large enough to share and was delicious.