“great salsa” 4 of 5 stars

“great salsa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2007

great salsa

Utah
“Got our Mexican Food Fix”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2007

We ate here when we were on a business trip to PC. I choose it because of TA reviews and our desk clerk at the hotel we stayed at highly recommended it. It was nice and busy! Its a grill type restaurant where you order at the counter and take a number to your seat. The salsa bar is loaded. My husband couldn't find one hot enough though. Food was very good and plenty. It was very loud and fun atmosphere. We didn't think we would find a table but someone left just as we were ordering. Will go again when in the area. Good quality and prices.

Park City, Utah
“Authentic Mexican Food in Utah!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2007

Having moved to Park City from Southern California, I embarked on a search for good Mexican food in the area. I tried the touristy high-priced restaurants and came away disappointed each time. Finally I found El Chubasco!

The food is superb, the prices can't be beat, and the staff is just as friendly as can be. Like others, I also have to rave about the salsa bar, because if you can't find a salsa you like here, then you just don't like salsa.

From now on, when I get a hankering for some good, authentic Mexican food, you'll find me at El Chubasco.

By the way, in case you're wondering, El Chubasco translates to The Shower. Interestingly, we were having snow showers the day of my first visit.

Kansas CIty, Missouri
“HOLY Salsa!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2007

Dont waste your time eating at most other places in Park City. El Chubasco provides it all. There is no way to beat the price in PC or anywhere for that matter. The salsa bar is the best I have experienced. There is all kinds of salsas to fit your taste. If you are visiting Park City---YOU HAVE TO GO TO THIS PLACE.

utah
“The locals local”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2006

The best salsa bar, great melting pot atmosphere, really good food. you order from the cash register, grab your number, drink and sit down.