“Great breakfast all day long.” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #96 of 218 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Hamburgers, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Park City, Utah
“Great breakfast all day long.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Specials are great too, nice atmosphere year round. We prefer seating in the greenhouse part. Kid friendly.

Visited August 2012

Morgan UT
“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We have been to several eating places in Park City, and this was an excellent choice! The food was great, and the service was awesome!! They had a good menu and lots of choices, and as far as the price, your in a resort town. Not terribly expensive in my book for a resort town and the location. Will not hesitate to eat there again!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Busy, good, over priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed in Park City for one night and the following morning we wanted brunch. We were going to first go to Easy Street. However, when we arrived there they told us that the website was wrong and that they only serve lunch and dinner so they referred us to the Eating Establishment. When we got there it was about 11:15 and we had to wait a few minutes to be seated. It was very busy and felt a little crowded. When we sat down and ordered we couldn't decide on if we wanted a half order or a full order. Since the full order was $2 more we just went with that and decided to take home the leftovers. I went with the Hungry Miner and my boyfriend went with the flannel dawn. When we received our skillet meal we were a little disappointed. It was really small for the full size! I was glad we went with the full size because there wouldn't be much left for a half size portion. We ate all of our food and felt satisfied but for around $11 per skillet we felt like there should have been more but it is Park City so I do have to take in consideration that everything is more expensive up there. My boyfriend didn't enjoy their corned beef in his skillet and said it could have had better flavor. ( I didn't try it because I don't like corned beef as it is.) Mine was delicious and contained: Potatoes, Onions, Mushrooms, Green Peppers, Cheese, and topped with Eggs.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tooele, Utah
“great burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We have had been to the Eating Establishment several times. Each time my husband insists on getting a burger. He has never been disappointed. I usually enjoy one of their sandwiches and soups. I have also never been disappointed. They serve all day, and we look forward to a meal there every time we go to Park City.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Just ok.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Food and service was just ok. Not super impressed with their breakfast and was a little bummed as this was the only day we ate breakfast out and our hotel recommended this restaurant.

Visited August 2012