“YUM!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 214 Restaurants in Park City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, Seafood, Continental, Eclectic, International
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

This was one of the best meals we have ever had out herein Utah. The service was excellent and the atmosphere on Main Street Park City is wonderful. This should certainly be on your list if you visit the area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Springfield, Missouri
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Had a group of nine, great service. Food was excellent. Four of us had the special halibut over pasta. Salads were great

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Casual comfort food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was my fourth visit to the Park City / Deer Valley area. I always dine at the finest establishments, but was disappointed this visit that many restaurants didn't live up to their hype, especially considering the price tags! I'm from the NYC area, so I'm accustomed to great food & high prices, but also expect to get what I pay for. This was my first visit to Cafe Terigo & it was my favorite meal in the area, at a lower price than other top dining spots. The atmosphere was casual & comfortable, fitting for a ski resort area. My meal was simple but delicious, grilled artichoke appetizer and pappardelle w/ragu as a main course. The ingredients were very fresh & the pasta homemade; the service was friendly & informative. I enjoyed the simplicity of Cafe Terigo, especially after dining at other restaurants that were overblown, overly fancy & overpriced!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Alabama
“Delicious dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We enjoyed the scallops and salmon and thoroughly enjoyed our meal at this quaint and very well run restaurant. The food was fresh and beautifully presented. Our hotel concierge(Montage)made reservations and it was the best dinner of our vacation. The peasant bread they bring to your table was divine and we loved the chocolate profiteroles for dessert. This is well worth a trip to Main Street for this restaurant.

Visited March 2013
maine
“Loved Cafe Terigo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Cafe Terigo has great food, a wonderful atmosphere, and friendly and capable staff. I will be sure to return next time I am in Park City.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere