“Love Cafe Terigo!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 199 restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, Seafood, Continental, Eclectic, International
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Los Angeles
“Love Cafe Terigo!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Several of us girls went to Park City on business and thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Cafe Terigo. I had a Caesar Salad because I wasn't very hungry, but it was a very generous portion of two heads of romaine lettuce! They were slightly charred on the outside which gave it a wonderful smoky flavor. I asked for chicken to be added and it was delicious. A few of my co-workers ordered the Almond Crusted Salmon and left not one crumb of food on their plates. They said it was fantastic and the best salmon they had ever had at a restaurant. Another co-worker ordered the Pork Tenderloin with Risotto and I have to say I wished I had the appetite to have ordered either one of these dishes...they looked fantastic. Another friend ordere scallops which is one of my favorites and she finished everything on her plate as well. We were all raving about the food, the atmosphere...it was just beautiful. Outside there was snow which gave us a warm and cozy feel as we gazed out the window. We each ordered different cocktails. I had the Prosecco with grape juice and it was very refreshing. I enjoyed it very much. We ordered desserts to share..I chose the Mud Pie, and the others chose the Profiteroles and Chocolate Creme Brulee. They were all fantastic and we did not leave one bit on the plates :) I highly recommend this restaurant and if I ever return to Park City, I will make sure to go there again!

Visited January 2013

86% Recommend
chicago
“Excellent food and restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I went with 3 other friends and we each ate something different. The food was really delicious and quite frankly, probably one of the top 5 meals I've ever eaten (I also liked the food at the High West, but this place was even better). The drinks were interesting as well and the ambiance was cute. We were there and it wasn't crowded as they'd only recently opened back up for dinner. The scallops with the risotto was probably the biggest winner and the champagne drink called Amy was great too.

Visited November 2012
Katy, Texas
“Amazing lunch spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

It's easy to say I've rarely had a bad meal in Park City..,but our lunch at Cafe Terigo was by far the best I've had. Service was great, decor was perfect and food was to die for. Run (don't slip) and don't walk...eat here. You won't regret it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
ny ny
“Went for New Year's Eve good food bad service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I would say its hard to review a place base on their holiday preformace but, if the food and company hadnt been good it would have been a real disappointment. They were not prepared to serve the new eve demands of cocktails and wine and the waitress seemed overwhelme and aloof. It took 30 min to get a glass of wine and then our friend had to ask for a wine cooler for the bottle of white they had selected! I would say not the best place to go for during peak times unless they increase their staff! Food was good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Highly recommended”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food and atmosphere. Butternut squash soup was fantastic and the menu is reasonably priced. I would eat here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere