“Delicious steak, great atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Grub Steak Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 208 Restaurants in Park City
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Gold Dust Lane
Transit: A shuttle stop of the complimentary Park City Transit system is conveniently located in front of the Grub Steak Restaurant, providing easy access to all areas within Park City and outlying areas.
Description: THE GRUB STEAK RESTAURANT PARK CITY'S WESTERN STEAKHOUSE SINCE 1976! With the rustic Fireplace and the Western memorabilia, the Grub Steak Restaurant is the stuff of Legends! From custom aged Beef to Salmon and Halibut flown in from the Northwest, a slab of slow cooked Prime Rib as big as the plate, Hunters Mixed Grill, or Chops of Rocky Mountain Lamb, the food is legendary as well. The Salad Bar, which stretches the length of the display Grill, is included in all Dinner Entrees, as is Creamed Spinach, baked Potato, Lemon Rice, French Fries or mashed Potatoes. Our younger customers appreciate the selections on the Children’s or Young Adult menus while everyone loves our house made Desserts and Breads. The Grub Steak Restaurant gluten free menu is certified by the Gluten Free Institue. We feature a full selection of Beer, Liquor and carefully chosen Wines.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Delicious steak, great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We came in and both got delicious steak entrees. The service was prompt and very friendly (DJ is the best!) and the atmosphere was great with live (but not too loud) music. I will definitely come again!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hans F, Owner at Grub Steak Restaurant, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Thank you so very much for your nice remarks. It is always great and very special to get this kind of review from international visitors. On behalf of the entire Grub Steak team I want to say "recht herzlichen Dank" (I am Swiss and my native language is German) for your business. Next time your travels bring you back to the US and to beautiful Park City, we hope that we will have the privilege of serving you again.

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Amazing meal the first time, Second not so much”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Our first visit to this restaurant was amazing. Outstanding food and desserts and fantastic service. Host was also great and very nice when we called for reservations. Fantastic salad bar and the prime rib was top notch. We went back the next night because we enjoyed it so much. Our second visit was not as good. The food was still good but the service was worse than terrible. We were put upstairs, where it was very hot, and completely ignored. The terrible service ruined our meal. If you go, don't let them put you upstairs. Would probably give it another chance if I am back in Park City. Our second visit is keeping me from giving this 5 stars.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for posting a four star review despite the less than stellar service you received during the second visit, good to hear that the food was up to your standards though. I am in the process of looking into this and, if I can pinpoint the day of your visit, will be talking to the wait staff who was in charge of your party during the evening in question. I do want to thank you for your repeat business and am certain that you will have a better experience when you come to visit us next time from New Orleans.
Melville, New York
“Delicious food and great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

This was our first meal of the vacation with my four college friends. We are experienced travelers and liked the idea that it is one of the few restaurants in Park City that had a salad bar and it was a huge, clean, delicious salad bar with everything that you could want for a salad bar. Bread was delicious! The restaurant is charming! Sometimes, they even have discount coupons! Our meals were delcious. I am a vegetarian and there were many selections for me to choose from. Desserts were out of this world! I think I gained two pounds but it was worth it. Must see restaurant

Visited July 2013
Hans F, Owner at Grub Steak Restaurant, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
On behalf of the entire Grub Steak Team I would like to thank you for your business and your kind comments. I am glad that you and your friends decided to choose our restaurant for the first dining experience during your stay in Park City and that we lived up to your expectations.
All of us look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Wasatch mountains.
Tucson, Arizona
“Interesting restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We tried Grub Steak the last night in Park City as it was across the street from our timeshare. The food was excellent and as it was the weekend they had live Country & Western music. The entertainer was very good.

Visited June 2013
Hans F, Owner at Grub Steak Restaurant, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing the Grub Steak for dinner on the last day of your stay in Park City. I am glad that you enjoyed your experience with us and thank you very much for your business and nice review. The entire team looks forward to seeing you again next time your travels bring you to the Park City area.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Wonderful dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We came to Grub Steak with a party of 14- we were greeted immediately, seated shortly thereafter and were taken care of the entire evening by a wonderful and very friendly staff. The menu is very wide range in choices and the salad bar was a meal on it's own with more that you could ever imagine for your salad, including fresh bread you cut off the loaf. Our waiter- Jason was very attentive and the manager visited our table over the course of the meal to ensure our needs were being met! They took such good care of us- I would highly recommend to anyone in the area...oh, and make sure you try the Idaho trout...amazing!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hans F, Owner at Grub Steak Restaurant, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you so very much for your very nice and kind review. I am glad that you and your party enjoyed the dining experience at the Grub Steak. On behalf of my entire team I would like to sincerely thank you for your business. We all hope to see you again next time your travels bring you back to Park City!