“I felt like a boss (mob boss)” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #93 of 208 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Cisero's Ristorante and Good Times Bar, opened in 1985, serving locals and visitors to Park City year round. We serve fresh, homemade Italian food and offer a wide range of options. Outdoor dining on our Main Street deck May-September.Entertainment in our Bar, Bands, DJ's, Karaoke, sports on our many TV's.
Park City, Utah
“I felt like a boss (mob boss)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I came in earlier today extremely hungry. I looked at the menu up at the front and saw they had a meatball sub. I got excited as I had already made my decision of what I wanted before I sat down. When I got sat I quickly realized they were serving brunch and the sub I saw wasn't served till the lunch menu started in two hours. Very disappointed I asked if a meatball sub was possible this early. Paul our server said he'd check with the chef. He returned minutes later to inform me the chef would cater to my request. 10 mins later chef Eric walked my meatball sub out to me personally, informed me he had cut the meatballs in half so they didn't slide out of the sand which, and waited for me to take the first bite to make sure it was satisfactory. The bread was warm and slightly crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. The meatballs were juicy and flavorful. One of the best meatball subs I've ever had. After the amazing service and food I'll definitely be coming back.

Delray Beach, Florida
“Adult meals were great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Had a family dinner at this restaurant. Fried calamari app was good, lightly breaded and not greasy. My daughter ordered the kids pizza for her meal and it was very disappointing, cold thick crust that was no where near a homemade pizza but appeared to be from a box. The fault meals were very goi, grilled salmon with Brussels sprouts and cheese ravioli With meat sauce. Nice decor, seated us within 10 minutes if our reservation, was very crowded but not noisy .

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“I had a great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Hung out at the bar downstairs for a couple hours. Great experience and service. We had a friendly bartender named Drew that was very attentive.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Scottsdale, AZ
“Nightclub.....Sausage-fest”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

If you're a single gal looking for a lumberjack convention....This is the place for you!
Maybe it was just the night, but loud music, hard to talk, and wall to wall heads with backwards baseball caps....stayed 10 min

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami, Florida
“Osso Bucco OH SO DELICIOUS!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I'm not sure what else to say. I have had my fair share of average and alright dinners, but I have to say that my experience at Cisero's was neither. Top to bottom we had a great time! The staff was a perfect blend of casual and professional. We started at the bar, and were happy we did. Cheers to a bartender with personality! We had a great time while we waited for our table. Our server always made sure we had everything we needed and was able to answer all the questions we had about the menu. I was encouraged to try the Osso Bucco, which I have had done poorly at other restaurants. Despite my hesitation, I took the suggestion....I am SO HAPPY I did. Outstanding! Great flavor, perfect texture, and mashed potatoes better than my grandmother makes. Our server was always approachable and warm in spite of it being so busy and, to our pleasure, lacked the condescending tone that I have unfortunately run into at other restaurants during my ski trips to Park City. I can't say enough about what a great time we had! We will back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere