“Good Place for Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Blind Dog Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #107 of 208 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bonanza Drive
Transit: Leave the driving to Park City, Summit County's free transit system. It is the best way to get around town. There is a transit stop conveniently located on the corner of the Blind Dog property.
Ludlow, Vermont
“Good Place for Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

This is a good place for a dinner with friends and family. It offers a wide variety of foods and staff is good. It can be a bit noisy at times. It's sort of iffy for very young children.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Park City, Utah
“Great sushi dinner with live music at the Blind Dog!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

We enjoyed a great sushi dinner at the Blind Dog! As always, Mike and Matt at the sushi bar gave us great service. There was a wonderful duo playing live music in the bar area and apparently on Wednesdays there are $1.00 fresh oysters, so we had a dozen. The oysters were delicious,,, however the cocktail sauce surprisingly was not very special. It seemed like just plain ketchup. I added lemon juice and wasabi to perk the cocktail sauce up, but would ask for something different next time.
The Blind Dog is offering happy hour weekdays from 5-6 pm with a nice selection of half-price appetizer and sushi rolls plus a $5 glass of wine menu for the after work crowd. Tuesday evenings presently offer the happy hour menu all night, plus the live music. What's not to love?
See you next Tuesday at the Blind Dog!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Service and Amazing Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

This was suggested to us my a local. We never would have known about the restaurant as they did pop up on tripadvisor as near by and we were staying at the WestGate. Didn't see any advertising around Park City. Matt, our server was great. A++. We will be back and we will be sure to tell more people about this place. Nice decor. Loved the specials on the wall and all the Dog portraits.

Miami, Florida
“Excellent in all respects”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Great atmosphere, grilled entrees and exceptional sushi. Service was very attentive. Active bar. All good!

Visited April 2014
Oviedo, Florida
“Are you kidding me? High prices does not equal good food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

My wife and I and some friends had an opportunity to meet up for dinner at this establishment. The menu was somewhat limited with very high prices; the kind I would expect and would pay for at a much higher-level restaurant. When ordering I asked the waiter if I could substitute my starch (French Fries) for mixed vegetables. He said “no problem”. My wife’s food came out first and the rest of us got our food 15 minutes later. Not good!. Once our meals arrived, I noticed that my fries came along even though I had not requested fries. The fries were hard as rocks. I’ve had better at McDonalds. The waiter said “they double fry them”? Never heard of this process but nevertheless the fries could not be consumed by any human. When I got my bill, I noticed they charged me $10.00 for the side vegetable dish that I had substituted for fries and charged $10.00 for a side salad. Really? Give me a break. At the end of the night, dinner for 2 without drinks was well over $100.00. I was too disgusted to even argue my bill. No thanks never again will I go to this place of even recommend it. There are much better places in Park City for dinner.

• Visited March 2014