“"Park City" Vibe” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Blind Dog Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #99 of 196 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, Sushi
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bonanza Drive
Transit: Leave the driving to Park City, Summit County's free transit system. It is the best way to get around town. There is a transit stop conveniently located on the corner of the Blind Dog property.
Park City, Utah
“"Park City" Vibe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I adore Blind Dog. There is something for everyone, and everything was delicious. If you're going all out for a calorie splurge, I especially love the "bad a$$ bakes." Sushi was fabulous as well.

I suppose my only complaint was that the last time I went, my guests and I were the only table in the entire dining room that I could see, and it seemed like service was lacking. Perhaps our server had numerous tables in another section, and that could explain his long absences. I also understand that our timing (early evening, 5:00 PM) was maybe before the servers really started "trying," I don't know.

That one glitch will definitely not keep my from going back, however! Great place, with great food, and a definite "local Park City" feel.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“Very good steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We went for dinner about 8 o'clock on Saturday night. The place was about half full and there was a musician playing in the bar area. Our waiter came over right away and got our drink orders. We both had steaks and they were excellent. Prices were a bit high but we used a two for one coupon from the local paper and it was reasonable. The fried green tomatoes were very good as an appetizer.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orem, Utah
“Enjoyable atmosphere, quirky menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

The Blind Dog Grill is an interesting place. It has two full and utterly different menus - a sushi menu and an "American" food menu. My companion and I had meals from each. I had a very nicely prepared veal chop - so hard to find these days - and he had sashimi. I think mine was superior to his (the escolar on his sashimi plate was chewy), but both were good. It was a very busy night when we were there and our waiter had just gotten slammed with several tables. But he did his best and was very friendly.

One word of note: because the sushi operation is handled separately from the main kitchen, dishes will probably not come out together. Amusingly enough, my (cooked) veal chop came out well before his sashimi platter.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Imaginative sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

The kids and I always eat here when we are in Park City,my husband hates it but he doesn't eat sushi outside Japan!The sushi is fun and different.We are used to the random order sushi and non sushi menu items arrive so it doesn't bother us,but I know some people find it annoying.The meatloaf and crabcakes are delicious.

Visited February 2013
“Great food, great service, great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Such a great meal. We were a big crowd and sat outside. We had sushi, kobe beef sliders, tuna tacos, steaks, salads. Shared it all and enjoyed it. The menu is big, with a lot of great choices. The atmosphere was great. Service was excellent. The food was so yummy. I wish we lived closer; if we did, we'd be regulars.

• Visited June 2013