“Fantastic Meal” 5 of 5 stars

+1 435-655-2240
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Edge Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 208 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Edge Steakhouse delivers a cutting-edge culinary experience that takes the traditional American-style steakhouse to a new level. Our world-class culinary team has crafted a unique menu that blends traditional steakhouse favorites with an exciting array of specialty appetizers, creative entrees and innovative side dishes. Edge is committed to supporting locally sourced and organically grown produce and boasts one of the largest and most comprehensive wine lists in Park City.
Seattle, Washington
“Fantastic Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

While visiting Park City recently we decided to have dinner at a steak house for my wife's birthday dinner. I picked up a menu guide for 50 local restaurants and picked Edge Steakhouse because they served Foie Gras for an appetizer, which my wife loves, and their steak menu looked terrific. Though the restaurant was a bit hard to find for a couple of out-of-towners with a gps and an address, (it is actually attached to a resort called Westgate in the Canyons area of Park City and is accessed best by driving up and around the back of the complex rather than entering in the front of the resort) once we got there we settled in for a memorable evening. Our server was Alex, and she was attentive and informative during our menu selections, and left us to enjoy our meal once the dinner was served, only checking back with us once or twice. We had a booth with a view of a delightful combo playing covers of classic 40's & 50's lounge songs that gave a perfect atmosphere. We had pre-dinner cocktails that were expertly crafted and with dinner a bottle of Stag's Leap Merlot that went so well with our Wagyu beef steaks. My wife had the foie gras for and appetizer and I had the chopped salad as recommended by Alex. The steak accompaniments were a la carte, and we ordered creamed spinach and wild mushrooms. All was prepared just right, especially the steaks. We both prefer our steaks rare and they were done to perfection. There was so much food that we ended up bring home half our steaks and mushrooms and half the wine and we were able to have another wonderful meal the next night in our condo. All in all, a first class experience from a first class restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Park City, Utah
“#1?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

I went to this place because it was rated #1 here. We wanted to sit outside but it was so loud because the deck over looks a play area for kids. So, we went back inside. the place was empty. There were maybe 3 tables occupied. I was very surprised how bad our dinner was. Our drinks were small, my mozzarella appetizer was ok, my lobster tail smelled fishy and had a tangy taste to it. They took the tail back when the manager came over to see how things were. She couldn't believe how bad it smelled. They also discounted our steaks because they were cooked wrong. We both ordered our steak medium rare. Mine was raw and my husband's was over done. His was also previously frozen, as you could taste the freezer burn. I am not a very picky person, but the prices were so high, I felt taken advantage of. I think because I read the review on this restaurant here first and it was well received , I expected much more. Well at least one good point: the decor is nice. I won't be returning.

Visited July 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Edge was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Service was exceptional, food was great.
All staff were A+; Sue and Alisha and Alex
Although we had young children with us and ordered a limited amount of food, we were treated like royalty.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Fresno, California
“Good meal, great ambience...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

The front house manager was a joy... he had so much personality and was very engaging! Our waitress was a doll... knowledgeable and very efficient. The restaurant decor... FAB!!! (except the ceilings were a bit low, which made it feel *somewhat* like a basement). Our food was divine (and it should be, it was at a HEFTY price! =0) Steaks were $65, which was a bit on the high end of what we're used to, but on vacation... worth it! ;) Our salads were HUGE (would recommend splitting!) and absolutely YUMMY! All side dishes are seperate, and are great size portions (also great for splitting). Our food was cooked well and was SO tasty. Not much of a dessert menu, just a tray of a few various "mini indulgences" which WERE excellent, but we would have loved more choices (creme brulee perhaps?). All in all it was a good experience... we would recommend it to others. :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Neenah
“Outstanding food, with outstanding service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

The last night of our trip I decided to take some friends here. All 7 of us were thoroughly impressed. The food was outstanding and our waitress, Alex and her assistant, Alicia were equally outstanding. Alex made several suggestions, which were great, that we otherwise would have missed out on. You owe it to yourself to dine here if you get the chance.

• 5 of 5 stars Food