“Fun Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 53 Activities in Park City
Type: Classes/Workshops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The Paint Mixer is Park City's premier venue for creative entertainment, offering a unique mix of art and wine instruction. Bring friends, family or colleagues and enjoy a glass of wine and great music while you follow our instructor step-by-step to recreate a featured painting. It's fun, social and affordable, and at the end of each class, you leave with a terrific painting and great memories
“Fun Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I am not a painter, but the class turned out to be super easy and fun! They guide you through the whole process and mine turned out ok! I'm so glad I did this and I will definitely go back! It was a great night out and something different to do! I highly recommend it!

Visited December 2013
ThePaintMixer, Manager at The Paint Mixer, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
We are equally as elated that you tried something new and created a piece of art to Deck the Halls with! We have Gift Certificates on sale right now to complete your Holiday gift list. We can't wait to see you and your friends back in the studio!

Houston, Texas
“Starry Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I think this is such a fun way to spend an evening! My husband and I had a blast and would love to do it again! We highly recommend it. I think it would be a really great girls' night out.

Visited November 2013
Thanks Debbie G, Starry Night is one of our most popular paintings! When you join us for one of our events you have the advantage of creating any one of our Featured Paintings. No previous experience necessary and you can even be the modern version of Van Gogh. We have a NEW Van Gogh version of Paris Cafe! You might also be interested in one of our Wine & Dine events, check out Tin Angel on our virtual calendar.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Love being able to paint, drink wine and socialize! Great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

The day after Thanksgiving holds a new tradition for my daughter and I . If in SLC, we will definitely be back to the new Paint Mixer across from SugarHouse Park! We had such fun with Heather and Brit! Although my painting needs tweaking, Heather gave great instruction. Such a fun idea to give non artists the opportunity to try painting in a relaxed atmosphere where all supplies, instructions and cleanup for the price of $35.00 with availability of snacks and a glass of wine, beer, sodas for a very minimal cost. A fun SLC activity and souvenir! Highly recommended whether you are a resident or a visitor!

Visited November 2013
Thanks Kitty L, so happy to hear that The Paint Mixer has created a new tradition for you. The more you paint with us, the more fun it is and the better you get! We are always impressed with how quickly our "addicted painters" as we like to call them, improve along the way. We encourage a light-hearted atmosphere full of laughter and helpful guidance. Besides taking home your very own Master Piece, drinking wine with family and friends and loving every minute of it! We clean up the mess, and as you know it's a messy sport! Both Heather & Brit are always ready to build a positive creative experience!
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

I had a great time with friends. Will definitely do it again! You can paint a variety of things on designated days, also you can paint bottles! I will go back with friends again and again! Thanks Paint Mixer!

Visited November 2013
Cheers Stephanie G! If you haven't had the chance to join us for one of our very popular "Paint-A-Bottle" events, it's a great way to celebrate the Holiday with friends and family. As you mentioned in your enthusiastic review, we have a virtual calendar at www.thepaintmixer.com where you can easily search for up coming events! Take a look at our NEW painting Polar Express! It's sure to deck the halls :)
“1st Time Painting.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Spent the evening painting with 6 other ladies and it was so much fun! I will be back next month!
Four of us had our own bottle of wine and paid a $15.00 corkage fee, otherwise $6.00 a glas, but Paint Mixer had some nice wines too as well as soft drinks and a few snacks to buy.
Great instructor & fun music.
11/24/13 Sugarhouse Store.

Visited November 2013
ThePaintMixer, Manager at The Paint Mixer, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thanks Naomi! It was a pleasure having you! Wine and Painting make a perfect match, don't they? Each day we have "Two Featured Wines" one red & one white choice. We dedicate time with in each event to educate you on the choice alcoholic beverages. We also proudly offer local organic beer from Uinta Brewing Company. It's sure to get the creative courage flowing! And next time you want to get BUBBLY join us for "Mimosa Monday!"