“Unlease the Artist in you” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 76 Activities in Park City
Type: Classes/Workshops, Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: The Paint Mixer is Park City's premier venue for creative entertainment, offering a unique mix of art and wine instruction. Bring friends, family or colleagues and enjoy a glass of wine and great music while you follow our instructor step-by-step to recreate a featured painting. It's fun, social and affordable, and at the end of each class, you leave with a terrific painting and great memories
Artesia, CA
12 attraction reviews
“Unlease the Artist in you”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I did not know that I would enjoy my stay in Park City Utah until my daughter and I did 2 classes with Paint Mixer. I booked my Marriott Summit Watch timeshare for the weekend of Nov 8, 2013 for my birthday celebration with my husband and daughter. Since we do not ski (and there is nothing opened yet anyway) we did not know what to expect when we got there. After dinner we passed by the Paint Mixer and saw people enjoying their drinks and painting.
We booked for the following day, had so much fun, so we booked again another session that night.
I used to paint before but haven't done it for over 30 years, holding that brush was so exciting and painting again made me feel good. (of course the wine too!).

Visited November 2013
ThePaintMixer, Manager at The Paint Mixer, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you Doc2Doc! We are so happy to hear you had the opportunity to branch out and try something new. We like to think of ourselves as fun, unique and "cheaper than therapy." Painting is our passion, and we love to bring the artist out in everyone! Next time you visit Park City we'd love to see you again. After two classes you are Pro! Come join us for Open Studio, it's only $25 and you can paint whatever you choose, even bring a photograph from home, or pick from our collection of "Featured Paintings." ~ We have detailed written instructions for each painting in our studio!

Park City, Utah
4 attraction reviews
“Fun evening at The Paint Mixer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Had a wonderful time at the Park City location with a group of golf girlfriends. Our artist/instructor was excellent (Malia). She has a fun, upbeat, energetic personality that helped make the evening so enjoyable. Our hostess, Kelly, was also right there helping out with all the details. Great music, great wine, great company! And the unexpected and unplanned young men who stopped by to dance on their way back from the nearby hotel pool were a total hoot-only in Park City! We all thoroughly enjoyed creating our works of art, with simple and easy to follow instruction. The $35 cost was well spent. As a Park City local I highly recommend this activity to any guest/visitor to our community.

Visited November 2013
THANK YOU turtle lady_12, that was such an enjoyable class! We always recommend painting with your party hats on! You never know what kind of celebration might unfold at The Paint Mixer. Since you are from Salt Lake, we'd like to welcome you back to our NEW studio in Sugar House. Kelly will be hosting Mimosa Mondays, which is sure to shine!
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“Far exceeded my expectations!!!! And they were high.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

First off, we attended at the Sugar House location. What a wonderful night! GNO w/ daughters. Couldn't have been more fun. Fantastic host and artist! Great music! Full house! Delicious wine! And you go home with a keepsake piece of art. No need to be an artist yourself. Great instruction to boot! Enough with the !!! We will all return- thx ladies for the best night:-)

Visited November 2013
ThePaintMixer, Manager at The Paint Mixer, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
You are so very welcome! Thank YOU for bringing your family out to enjoy our new Sugar House Location. We love to play music you LOVE, and send off with a painting you can be proud of. Keep an eye on our calendar for Mimosa Mondays and our off-site locations where we will Wine and Dine you at a local restaurant.
Draper, Utah
“Best time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Painted a wine bottle last night with a fabulous group of ladies. I highly recommend this place, and I will definitely be back!

Visited November 2013
ThePaintMixer, Owner at The Paint Mixer, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Thank you for attending our first PAINT-A-BOTTLE event hosted at our new location in Sugar House. It is always fun getting together with friends to paint, socialize and have fun! We hope you will join us for one of our featured paintings at either of our 2 locations, or our special events in at restaurants. We have Paint, Wine Dine at La Caille and a Paint & Brunch at the Tin Angel. See you soon!
Magna, Utah
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I love going here. I do not consider myself an artist and am always delighted at how my paintings turn out. I have gone twice so far and plan to go many more times. I love that they have wine too. I do prefer going to a night class as opposed to a day class since this usually means less children.

Visited November 2013
ThePaintMixer, Manager at The Paint Mixer, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for becoming one of our wonderfully inspiring addicted painters! I hope we had the opportunity to set you up with an "Addicted Painter Card," It's the best deal ever! Much like a card you'd get from your favorite coffee shop, once you attend 5 classes you get the 6th class FREE! We also store them at the Paint Mixer for you so you don't risk losing your reward! Also, for the BIG kids, and by that I mean "Adults who like to feel like a kid again" we do encourage you to attend Friday and Saturday Nights, that's when the music gets a little louder and rowdy!