“Loved it so much I stayed an extra day!” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #4 of 58 Hotels in Park City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Miami
“Loved it so much I stayed an extra day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2009

I arrived in Park City without a hotel reservation and happened to randomly go into Hotel Park City. I am soo happy I did! From the moment I approcahed the door, I felt welcomed, taken care of and like I could finally relax after two rough travel days. Jude and Mike both provided excellent service and were happy to do whatever they could to make my stay more enjoyable.

The hotel itself is very well kept. Evreything was clean, comfortable, luxurious yet understated, well maintained and tasteful. I did not visit the spa or fitness center, but Ruth Cris restaurant is delicious and the bartenders were welcoming....you could certianly eat at the bar....something important when you are travelling solo.

My room was VERY comfortable. I had a one bedroom suite. Leather sofas, wooden coffee table, gas fireplace and large plasma screen TV on the wall. Bose speakers and soundsystem. I don't usually use the kitchenette in hotels as I am wary of the cleanliness. This was an exception. I went to the Whole Foods down the street and picked up a few things for breakfast and snacks. The hotel provided Starbucks coffee and a couple of mornings I made my coffee and had my breakfast in the room watching the plasma and enjoying the mountain view. The bathroom was large and had granite countertops, tumbled marble thoughout, a jacuzzi bathtub, seperate glass enclosed shower with both regular and rainwater showerheads. The bedroom had a gas fireplace, a plasma TV on the wall, and a large comfy bed with down pillows and comforter. The cherry on top of all this was my private balcony overlooking the golf course and ski mountain...with my own jacuzzi tub and another gas fireplace!! I got in the jacuzzi everyday at sunset and watched the sun go down behind the mountains.

I'd definately go back and hihgly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
SLC, UT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2009

The service was excellent. I certainly felt like a king and so did my spouse, we loved it! It was like being rich for a weekend. Luxurious rooms, professional eager friendly staff who are just so cordial and polite and offer service at every opportunity... they go well out of their way to make you feel like you are the only customer that matters. The room included a gorgeous view, a patio where you can enjoy the cool fall weather, and the room was well decorated with wood panels blending in all appliances for a sleek look and feel. This hotel is nestled in the mountains of Park City, Utah which is an awesome place. I live in Salt Lake City, Utah (The Valley) and this is the place to go to really enjoy the mountains even for us locals. I highly recommended going during the off season to get the cheap rates and really make it feel like you own the place.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Longmont, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2009

This was an extremely enjoyable stay. Jude provided, hands down, the best service in the industry! All staff was very kind and eager to help! Rooms were luxurious, staff was incredible, food was great and it was an overall exceptional stay!

THANK YOU HOTEL PARK CITY!

SLC, UT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2009

We held our annual meeting at the hotel this year. Our clients and employees raved over the service. We had one client say that they had been to luxery hotels before but the service made this hotel the best.

oklahoma city ok
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2009

The rooms are wonderful! The staff top notch! The spa....wow.....I had a wonderful experience here at Hotel Park City. From check in to check out the staff was very attentive to our needs. The customer service was remarkable. Mike in particular was outstanding. Can't wait to go back and stay again.

Thank you so much for a great trip!

Ut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2009

I booked a lovely room for my son and his new bride they have raved a out the beautiful and comfortable accomedations service and atmosphere the staff weent out of thheir way to make them feel as though they were the only and most important VIP in house, room service was great and that they wanted. To return again soon.
Thanks staff
Mike SLC Ut

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
LV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2009

Outstanding customer service! The spa services were the best I have ever experienced! The suite had a private balcony and fireplace. The shower has 3 shower heads including the rain shower head. The grounds are beautiful! The is a must stay place! I will return.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Hotel Park City? Share your experiences!