“Awesome Get-Away” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 59 hotels in Park City
Cedar Hills, Utah
“Awesome Get-Away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

This isn't just a hotel...it's a resort. The rooms themselves are cozy, quiet and very, very clean. We took the whole family and the outside heated pool is perfect for the kids to enjoy all day long. The on-site spa puts this hotel over top. I could spend hours just relaxing in the jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. And after a relaxing day having fun and relaxing the on-site restaurant, Ruth's Chris, is by far the best steak I've ever had. To be honest, I preferred to spend all day at the hotel rather than walking in downtown Park City. If you are looking for the perfect get-away with the family or as a couple - I can't think of a better place!

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room in the entire hotel. I've been there twice and stayed in...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

492 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
Highland, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

We have chosen Hotel Park City every time for the past 4 years and there is nothing better. It is wonderful with or without the kids! The rooms are beautiful, the beds are fantastic and the service is top notch. And my favorite thing is they always have amazing deals. Belcher Family approved!

Room Tip: The Cottages are so spacious with amazing views
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
sunnyvale1
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We received an on line ad for some specials the hotel was offering. I called the hotel and spoke to reservations. I discussed with them the Chris Ruth dinner special. I specifically asked them if there were any other fees besides tax and he said no. Upon checkout the following morning I asked the front desk staff again about our bill and they stated that there were no additional charges and that we were free to go. I asked them for an itemized statement of my bill. He went to the back room and retrieved a copy for me. Upon reviewing of the statement, I discovered that I had been charged a resort fee of $17.00. The was in addition to my quoted room rate. I told the front desk person that I had specifically asked if there would be any additional charges twice previously and had been told no both times. He then stated that the resort fee was to cover the coffee and newspapers in the lobby. I feel that the reservation/front desk staff were not completely honest with me and cannot recommending staying with the Hotel Park City again. I can stay at the Hamptom Inn and they provide coffee and newspapers for no additional charge.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Ryan O, General Manager at Hotel Park City, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Sunnyvale,

On behalf of Hotel Park City and myself, kindly accept our/my sincere apologies for not being able to provide you with detailed and accurate information regarding the resort fee. I genuinely regret the inconvenience caused to you because of this.

We strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visits possible during their travels and we fell short of our goal this time. I would very much like refund to you the resort fee charge if you would be so kind as to give me a call.

I assure you of our co-operation and commitment to providing more accurate information to our guests and look forward to a more positive association with you in the future as well.

Ryan Overton
435-940-5004
ROverton@hotelparkcity.com
Ogden, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

What more can I say about this place. We were actually a day early, my mistake. None the less they still made it work for us. We stayed in the Cottages, our room over looked the pond and golf course the view and room were incredible. We loved our stay, very romantic and relaxing. We really would have liked to stay a couple more days! Great service and great Hotel. We will no doubt stay here again the next trip to Park City!

Thanks the Reese's

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

First time to Park City. Hotel was wonderful, great location - close to everything without being crowded with people and businesses. Main lobby was very lodgelike and pretty, rooms in the main building were spacious, very comfortable and upscale. Great bathroom and amenities.

The customer service was outstanding, from helping us at checkin, to guiding us where to rent gear, where to eat, what to do, etc. They really went above and beyond when I left my sunglasses at a restaurant downtown and within fifteen minutes they were there and back with them, we didnt ask them to do it, they went on their own accord. It was really thoughtful and helpful.

Beyond expectations, would absolutely stay again.

Room Tip: Room with a view of the mountain.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
HotelParkCityUT, Director of Sales at Hotel Park City, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Samaid,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to post a note about your stay. We are so thrilled that you were able to visit Park City for the first time and that you stayed at Hotel Park City! Your feedback is very important to our staff training and success in our efforts.

It was a pleasure hosting your stay!
Menlo Park, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

For the past five years our family of three has returned to Hotel Park City each winter and enjoyed the large and luxurious cottage suites, often joining friends who stay in a connecting one. We've found the service, amenities, and value of the hotel to be exceptional, hence our loyal, repeat business year after year.

The suite is nicely appointed, and the space is ample: we enjoy the full kitchen, dining area, patio hot tub, two fireplaces, two flat screen televisions (one with DVD player), and a large master bedroom with full bath for the parents and a living room with a pull-out sofa-sleeper and bathroom with shower for our daughter. There are many windows on three sides from which we can enjoy views of the mountains and the occasionally passing cross country skier. Just outside our patio is a large field (for making snowmen and general winter hijinx). A pond is nearby; this is great for watching the ducks, but parents of little ones should be alert to the presence of water.

The hotel's exercise facility is extensive, the outdoor pool is wonderfully warm--and certainly hedonistic (i.e., enjoy the hot water underneath gently falling snowflakes only with carbon footprint denial), and the sunken lobby area is a great place to relax next to the large fireplace, enjoy apple cider, and listen to the grand piano. Within two or three blocks one finds a grocery store, an impressively stocked wine shop, and the main Jans ski rental location. Indoor, underground parking underneath the main hotel means that your car is ready to go even after a heavy overnight snowfall; that said, the parking is a short walk from the farthest cottages (along a road that suffices for dropping people and luggage off, but not for permanent parking). The staff--beginning with the über-competent Danielle in reservations--is always friendly and helps with everything from restaurant reservations to printing out boarding passes.

Love this place. Look forward to next year...

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Layton, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

My wife and I have been to Hotel Park City for weekend getaways for several years. We have visited during each season and each time has been amazing. It has been such a place of great memories that I even decided that it would be the perfect spot to propose to her. I can't say enough about this hotel. Large luxurious comfortable rooms, great service, and an incredible spa where we love to have a couples massage. Great place for couples who want a romantic getaway. Winter is their busy season so you'll pay more per night but Spring Summer and Fall are more affordable. I recommend a visit to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse located in the hotel for an incredible meal. It is also wonderful for kids too. My children love the pool which is open year round. Their smallest suite will accommodate a family of four. Also check out the hotel's cottages on property. We stayed in one last February and spent a lot of time in the private hot tub on the deck. This place is great for everyone. I know we will continue to visit as much as we can. It has been a place of great memories.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Park City? Share your experiences!