“Nice suite experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 59 hotels in Park City
New York City, New York
“Nice suite experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I wish we could stay longer in this hotel. Nice rooms in cottage, and views are great. Highly recommend for family travel.
Breakfast starts at 8:00am, kind of late, you will miss it if you have an early flight.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

505 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

This hotel is amazing! We stayed there for our 4 year anniversary and not only did they upgrade us the day we got there but they also made it such a great stay! The hotel rooms are definitely upper class and the beds are out of this world. In a cottage you have a full hot tub on the deck for you and your love! It is so romantic and the best ever! I love staying here and even when I saw the prices I was hesitant because I expected something amazing, but honestly it is so worth it and they met every expectation! I love working with Danielle and can't explain how kind she is. She is so willing to make sure that you are accommodated in every way and that you have a great stay! The cottages are also very spacious! They are by far the best hotel in Park City! I recommend that everyone stays here! Great getaway in the mountains and away from all the craziness! It is also very reasonably priced for how nice it is!

Room Tip: I would recommend the cottage if you want something romantic and if you just need basic then use the...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
HPCGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hotel Park City, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Dear "last minute Anniversary" booker:

Thank you for staying with us while celebrating your special occasion. Happy Anniversary.

Warm holiday cheers,
Park City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I went to the Spa at Hotel Park City to celebrate my mom's birthday. It was my first time there and it was amazing!! It was important to me to make sure my mom had a relaxing and memorable experience, and she did. The staff was very happy, inviting, and knowledgeable. And to top it off the Spa Director, herself, greeted us after our services to make sure we had a good experience. It was nice to feeling important. I would and have recommended this spa to locals and visitors.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Park City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I booked a standard room for a quick 1-night stay at the off-season special Nov rate of $139/night. The room was a little suite with king bed, living room with microwave, sink, cooktop, dishwasher, fridge, fireplace, balcony. There was also a closet that housed a stacked washer/dryer. The bath was lovely with a triple headed shower & separate jacuzzi tub. There were lots of dresser drawers also.

The staff was awesome. The hotel is located right next to the public Park City golf course & is home to Ruth Chris steakhouse. I used to live in Park City so never had a need to stay in a hotel there, but now, I will call this place my new Park City home away from home.

• Stayed November 2013
Salt Lake City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

The Hotel Park City is a really nice resort hotel in Park City. We have been there twice in the off season and the rates were very reasonable for such a luxury hotel. The hotel has an impressive fitness room as well as a very large outside pool and one of the largest hot tubs I have ever seen.
The rooms are equipped with a microwave and refrigerator and have a nice sitting area apart from the King bed. I highly recommend this hotel if you are traveling to Park City. It is a short ride to Park City's Main Street.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
HPCGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hotel Park City, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear Salt Lakers: Thank you for spending your fall weekend with us! Especially appreciated are your comments on TripAdvisor.

Looking forward to your return.
Warm regards,
SLC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels around the world (Abu Dhabi, London, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Singapore to name a few) and Hotel Park City is certainly top on the list for the best. Very friendly and helpful staff from the moment you check in. The room was fantastic, clean and felt like home. Great Decor! Stunning views from the balcony and bedrooms. Pure Relaxation!!
The kids had a great time in the pool and hot tub. Great get away with the family and for sure a return visit with that special one.
Try it you will love it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
HPCGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hotel Park City, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear RM:
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your comments!

Warm regards,
Tooele, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I was ready to write a glowing review of this hotel. Check in was fast, our room change request as honored with no problems. The room was absolutely beautiful. Wonderful comfortable bed, beautiful woodwork, amazing amenities. The decor was very tasteful and the bathroom/room were spotless. The fireplace was a special touch and we loved having a patio with the view of the mountains.

However, we had an incident happen that made us very uncomfortable. We didn't leave our room until 5 pm one day. We called the front desk and ask if housekeeping could make up our room. They gladly obliged. We didn't return to our room until almost 11 pm. As we approached our room from the hallway, we could immediately tell that the door was ajar and had not been shut. All we did was push on the door and it opened. Obviously the housekeeper had not pulled the door closed. I had an incredibly unsettled feeling as we entered the room. We checked the room and luckily nothing was missing (we had left some electronics, jewelry, etc.). I called the front desk and they apologized.

I have NEVER had this happen before, not even in the cheapest of hotels. Anyone walking along could have gone into the room, as it was apparently open for almost 6 hours. I felt very nervous the rest of the evening. Before this incident, we planned on returning for many stays to come. But after - we will think twice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guests: It is concerning to learn of your incident. The functionality of the entry door has been inspected. Our staff will be taking extra precautions when exiting guest rooms. Please accept my apology for the stress that this caused.

Hotel Park City

Been to Hotel Park City? Share your experiences!