“Beautiful Place with great rooms but if you get next to a partying group you cannot sleep or get help” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Park City

Save Saved
You added Hotel Park City to your Saves list
Hotel Park City
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2001 Park Avenue, Park City, UT 84068   |
Ranked #4 of 59 hotels in Park City
Davis, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We have stayed here before and really liked it o we booked three rooms as we had a convention in Salt Lake. Well this was the trip from hell for us. We checked into our room, one of the cottages on the lake. Room was great except they do not clean the balconies or windows very well. We try to o the sleep but all rooms in this cottage except us were from a Company having an event at the resort decided to party all night. We complained 3 times before these people stopped which was 12:11 am when I last complained. I was told by the person on duty at the front desk that they cannot control people's minds nor bodies. What a stupid thing to say! I asked if the had a noise ruling after 10:00 pm and I never got an answer. I finally had to ask if he could go and speak to the folks about the noise and he finally said he would and the people finally stopped. We asked to be moved in the morning if those same people were going to be there. They told us they would be there again so we agreed to move. We packed all our things so they could move us and told the hotel that we would be back around 12:00 pm. We get there at 1:00 and we are told that the room would not be ready for another hour. It really was not ready until around 2:30. I had to get ready for a convention opening and this put me way behind schedule so I had to do a mad rush plus again unpack. We should have not given up our room until we had a room. We were being considerate of the hotel so they could get our room cleaned for others. This is really sad as I really liked it here. I asked for a quiet room but they also put us near the air conditioners and we sleep with windows open to get fresh air. I will not come back unless they guarantee a quiet room that I originally asked for. By the way the spa is nice. The manager tried to move us faster but we would have to take a room we did not want.or paid for which was a downgrade. Of course they would have reduced our rate but this was not what we wanted.

Room Tip: Cottages are nice but ask to be away from the air conditioners if you do not want to hear them.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
HPCGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hotel Park City, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear Guest: Please accept our apology for the rude behavior experienced from other rude patrons. It is unfortunate that not all guests respect the privacy of others. Your patience while dealing with this unfortunate situation was appreciated.

Kind regads,

505 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

I have traveled all over the world and stayed in many resorts and this is one of my absolute favorites. It is great for families. Rooms are large and have a full sized kitchen. Most comfortable bed and gorgeous scenery every morning of the golf course, lake, and the mountains. We stayed in the deluxe cottage unit on its own island. Jacuzzi on the patio with a fireplace double sided for the patio and master bedroom. They have fresh Starbucks coffee brewed all day. The staff was attentive. I called for an extra blanket and we had blankets, pillows, and fresh towels within a few minutes. I felt like I had our own private staff yet the resort was completely booked.
You are close to everything and they offered to drive us if we didn't have a car to town or the mountain.
We were within a few minutes to mountain which was great for a mid day nap when we got the day pass for the mountain. Also able to come home to make meals. Whole Foods was less than five minutes away and we ate just as well here as home. Fully stocked kitchen. Ruth Chris Steak house on property and enjoyed a fabulous dinner out one night.
The ladies at the spa which was included for our stay were very accommodating. Private lounge, steam rooms, whirlpool for a get away while the kids were at the pool. Took a yoga class and pool class too which was included.
When I return to Park City I will only book here. You should ask for unit 434 which is a staff favorite on its own island with great views.
This is the best resort in town and I can't imagine anyone ever having a negative experience. I promise you it will surpass your expectations.
Looking forward to returning soon!
Barb MD

• Stayed June 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

This hotel was fantastic! They really have done this well. Our room was upgraded to a cottage with a private hot tub on the balcony. We loved it! There were golfers on the course, but we still felt secluded enough from them and the other three cottages above/beside us. It was our families favorite stay on our 16 day road trip. We wish we could have stayed longer, but we will be back. The decor is welcoming and the beds are comfy! We loved the 3 shower heads and the jacuzzi tub...the hot tub outside was fantastic!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Draper, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is our third time back to the Hotel Park City. Hands down one of the most beautiful properties we've ever stayed. We highly recommend the cottages. We were right on the golf course with a peaceful pond across the way. The scenic view of the mountain backdrop is incredible. And the rooms are beautifully decorated, very comfortable and private with all amenities including private hottub on the back deck. The staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. There is so much to do; golf, hiking, wonderful pool, etc. We highly recommend the Hotel Park City. Fantastic!

Room Tip: The cottages in the back are our favorite. Very private and tucked in the beautiful landscape.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Highland, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

My new bride and I started our honeymoon at the Hotel Park City in one of their cottages along the golf course with a private hot tub. Gorgeous room and mountain views. Very luxurious, intimate boutique hotel.

Room Tip: Reserve a cottage if possible
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
HPCGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hotel Park City, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Newly Wed:
Congratulations on your wedding! It is my hope that we welcome you back this time next year for your anniversary.

Kind regards,
VP & General Manager
Orem, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I had never heard of this hotel before staying there but decided to do it based on a couple of recommendations from friends. This place could not have been more perfect! Fantastic! The cottage was amazing, the view was beautiful, the environment was peaceful, the food was excellent, the staff was friendly and attentive - we seriously couldn't have picked a more perfect place for a honeymoon get away. Well definitely be visiting again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Everything about my stay at the Hotel Park City was perfect. For starters I had called a few hours before arriving to the hotel to see if we could check in before an early afternoon T time. The hotel staff made an extra effort to clean our rooms early and were able to let me check into all the rooms several hours before the normal check in time. The rooms were simply amazing. The shower was outstanding with three different heads, a huge jet tub, the bed, pillows and linens were wonderful. The large leather couches and the living room area were super comfy.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any room. They are all suites and fantastic.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
HPCGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hotel Park City, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear Guest:
Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing your epxerience on TripAdvisor.

Warm regards,
VP & General Manager

Been to Hotel Park City? Share your experiences!