My family (2 adults, 2 children) stayed at Trail’s End Lodge this past week for 6 nights. What a great place!!!!!
If you want to visit Deer Valley and stay in the best location with fantastic accommodations and great service, this is the place!
Here are some details:
Accommodations: We stayed in a pine inn unit which was fantastic. We had an updated kitchen with everything we needed, a nice sized dining area, a family room with a large flat screen TV and a wood burning fireplace, a nice master bedroom with a fireplace, a spacious and updated master bath, a full size washer and dryer, an additional bedroom, two additional full bathrooms, and an entry way with space to put on skis, etc. Oh and there was a hot tub on the balcony and you could see the ski lifts and some of the mountain from our room. Very nice! There was also daily housekeeping service which was excellent. They even had nightly turn down service with chocolates (a favorite of my kids).
Perks: There is complimentary hot breakfast every morning. Everything from eggs, breakfast meats and pancakes/waffles to oatmeal, fruits, bagels, and cereal. There is also a complimentary après ski every afternoon from 3:30 to 5 which includes appetizers, drinks (beer and wine included), and sweets (including smores for the kids which they loved). The lodge also offers complimentary in-town transportation. It was so easy. You definitely do not need to rent a car if you stay here. We also used a babysitting service run by two individuals affiliated with Trails End. Maura watched our children one night so we could enjoy a dinner at The Mariposa (excellent by the way), and our kids LOVED her. It was so nice to be able to go out for an evening knowing our kids were safe and well cared for. I should also mention that Trails End has an outdoor heated pool. My kids swam every day and the water was so warm.
Location: Can’t be beat. Definitely a ski in/ski out property. Right onto success. Although because our kids were in ski school every day we found it easy to just use the complimentary ski storage right next door at Snow Park Lodge (adjacent to the ski school) and walk over quickly in our ski boots in the morning after breakfasts. Either way – very easy!
Service: Amazing. They really do take care of everything. They are even very helpful before you arrive in planning your trip. My daughter has food allergies and Mark Murphy emailed me pictures of the labels for the food they serve so I could check ingredients ahead of time. They were constantly checking in on all of us and were very helpful in making sure my daughter had foods she could eat. Everyone we met was very friendly and eager to ensure our stay was wonderful.
Price: Although it’s not cheap to stay here, it is much cheaper than the Deer Valley high end hotels particularly considering the size of the units and the complimentary food, transportation, etc.
Thank you to everyone at Trails End. We will definitely be returning again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trail's End Lodge combines the perfect balance of rustic mountain elegance and unparalleled service with the comforts of home. The lodge's convenient ski-in/ski-out location on Success ski run allows guests to enjoy world-class skiing directly from their accommodations.Accommodations range from one to four bedroom residences and feature upscale kitchens, comfortable living areas, floor to ceiling stone fireplaces and private outdoor hot tubs where you can relax after a long day on the slopes. In the winter months, join us in the Aspen Room for a freshly prepared complimentary full breakfast and après-ski including a variety of snacks and drinks for all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your Trail's End Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trails End Hotel Park City
- Trail's End Lodge Park City, Utah