This is our fifth stay at Trail's End Lodge. There is a very good reason we continue returning to Trail's End. The number one reason is service - Jeremy Renner, the Operations Manager at the Lodge, has always gone the extra mile to take special care of us. We were greeted like friends upon late arrival and helped with our gear to our rooms. The whole staff is courteous, willing to help, and love assisting with that special birthday surprise if you need one.
This stay marked the third time I've taken my wife to Deer Valley for a ski birthday weekend. From shuttling us to our dinner location (High West Saloon) to valet service with our ski gear, the "extras" made all the difference. The folks at Trail's End made sure we had everything we needed to celebrate my wife's birthday in style.
The rooms are clean, well-ordered, and updated with modern amenities. From the new hot tub, to the fireplace and even an outdoor grill, everything was there to make it feel like home. The 1-bedroom is spacious, sunny, and open and since Jeremy knows we like this room (205), we have the best view of the mountain every time we visit. Needless to say, we were just a few steps from the ski lift line and on the hill in minutes to enjoy some of the best skiing Utah has to offer. During the busy time of the season, they'll even have your lift tickets waiting for you at the Lodge if you call ahead!!
It goes without saying that we will return if we can this winter to ski more and will take advantage of the summer location when we are cycling in the Park City are. You can't go wrong with Trail's End Lodge. Thanks to everyone at the Lodge!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trail's End Lodge combines the perfect balance of rustic mountain elegance and unparalleled service with the comforts of home. The lodge's convenient ski-in/ski-out location on Success ski run allows guests to enjoy world-class skiing directly from their accommodations.Accommodations range from one to four bedroom residences and feature upscale kitchens, comfortable living areas, floor to ceiling stone fireplaces and private outdoor hot tubs where you can relax after a long day on the slopes. In the winter months, join us in the Aspen Room for a freshly prepared complimentary full breakfast and après-ski including a variety of snacks and drinks for all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Trail's End Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trails End Hotel Park City
- Trail's End Lodge Park City, Utah