Previous reviewers have already mentioned so many great things about this place but I feel compelled to give our praises as well. We were specifically looking for ski-in/ski out and Trail's End truly is. Yes, you have to take a short path to the Success run (a green) but my 9 year olds had no problem skiing the path. And if you have young kids you couldn't be better situated because you are right next to Snow Park lodge with the ski school and beginners area. Service at Trail's End is really as good as everyone says - I felt pampered and spoiled the entire time. My kids loved the pool and our private hot tub. After briefly considering some of the newer high-end hotels at Deer Valley (Montage, St. Regis) I am so glad we found Trail's End - condo experience with luxury hotel service at a fraction of the price - perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trail's End Lodge combines the perfect balance of rustic mountain elegance and unparalleled service with the comforts of home. The lodge's convenient ski-in/ski-out location on Success ski run allows guests to enjoy world-class skiing directly from their accommodations.Accommodations range from one to four bedroom residences and feature upscale kitchens, comfortable living areas, floor to ceiling stone fireplaces and private outdoor hot tubs where you can relax after a long day on the slopes. In the winter months, join us in the Aspen Room for a freshly prepared complimentary full breakfast and après-ski including a variety of snacks and drinks for all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Trail's End Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trails End Hotel Park City
- Trail's End Lodge Park City, Utah