Our family traveled to Deer Valley at the request of our daughter to celebrate her Sweet 16 and the gift was truly for all 4 of us. When we booked the trip, we heard so many wonderful accolades about Trail's End Lodge and it lived up to our expectations and then some. We worried when we learned after booking the trip that not only were we traveling over the Martin Luther King Holiday weekend but also the opening weekend of Sundance. We expected all kinds of issues to arise. To our delight, Jeremy Renner and his staff provided impeccable, professional, friendly service. Not an issue to be had!! From the moment we booked and filled out the pre-travel plans to the moment we left every detail was attended to. Our three bedroom condo was beautifully and comfortably decorated. Upon arrival we found our grocery order neatly displayed in the kitchen ready to enjoy. The large entrance with the "mudroom" cubbies helped to keep us both organized and neat. In fact we enjoyed the condo so much that we cancelled dinner out our last night to enjoy the fireplace, the hot tub and a last moment to relish life in the beauty of Deer Valley. I must add that the location is absolutely perfect for skiing and for accessing all of Deer Valley and Park City. Our daughter and my sister enjoyed the very short work to meet their instructors each morning to tackle and enjoy the mountains. My husband and I enjoyed every moment of exploring the area by foot. To add to our delight, Jeremy, John and Jessica were always ready with a smile to help us with anything from dinner reservations, transport to Park City, early morning to Church in Park City and arranging for a super yummy birthday cake. We also suspect the Trail's End team arranged the perfect weather. We found ourselves outside every moment we could manage. If you are planning a ski trip with family, friends or even a group of adult singles, this is the place for you! Thank you all for making this a trip we will all remember and the ideal way to celebrate a milestone birthday. We hope to return again to Deer Valley, simply to stay at Trail's End again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trail's End Lodge combines the perfect balance of rustic mountain elegance and unparalleled service with the comforts of home. The lodge's convenient ski-in/ski-out location on Success ski run allows guests to enjoy world-class skiing directly from their accommodations.Accommodations range from one to four bedroom residences and feature upscale kitchens, comfortable living areas, floor to ceiling stone fireplaces and private outdoor hot tubs where you can relax after a long day on the slopes. In the winter months, join us in the Aspen Room for a freshly prepared complimentary full breakfast and après-ski including a variety of snacks and drinks for all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Trail's End Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trails End Hotel Park City
- Trail's End Lodge Park City, Utah