We loved our stay at Trail's End. The staff were wonderful, helpful and friendly. The room was very spacious, clean and had all the storage we needed. (I especially liked the ski gear nook, with cubbies for boots and helmets, etc., and hooks for the jackets.) The kitchen was well stocked and convenient. We loved the amenities: the food basket to start with, the ice cream and cookies at the end, the humidifiers, the ski drop-off and pick-up, the private hot tub, the breakfast, and most of all - the après ski food and drink. I've never known a ski lodge that provided free wine and beer, and great food at the end of the day. We could come in and put our feet near the fireplace, have a glass of wine and a snack before going up to the room. The staff went out of their way a number of times for us. They let us check in early and check out late. (Without our even asking, they told us the room was not booked the next day, so we could stay as long as we wanted.) I lost an earring on the way back from dinner and they found it in the parking lot and kept it at the desk for me! My brother got to après ski one afternoon just after it closed, and the staff went into the kitchen to get him some food. We stayed at the Stein Erikson the last time we were in Deer Valley, (which is twice the price) and I like the ski pick-up and drop-off better at Trails End. At the Stein, you have to go down to a locker room, knocking into everyone, to get all your gear. At Trails End, they put your skis out for you in the morning, and pick them up off the rack at night. Much nicer! And we felt comfortable going to breakfast or the après ski in our slippers, which we wouldn't at the Stein. We definitely will be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trail's End Lodge combines the perfect balance of rustic mountain elegance and unparalleled service with the comforts of home. The lodge's convenient ski-in/ski-out location on Success ski run allows guests to enjoy world-class skiing directly from their accommodations.Accommodations range from one to four bedroom residences and feature upscale kitchens, comfortable living areas, floor to ceiling stone fireplaces and private outdoor hot tubs where you can relax after a long day on the slopes. In the winter months, join us in the Aspen Room for a freshly prepared complimentary full breakfast and après-ski including a variety of snacks and drinks for all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your Trail's End Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trails End Hotel Park City
- Trail's End Lodge Park City, Utah