We spent 5 days at Deer Valley this March. The staff is amazing! They will go to great lengths to make your stay a relaxing, wonderful experience. Our unit was clean, large and convenient. Our teens enjoyed the private hot tub. The daily breakfast was wonderful. The staff is incredibly efficient, polite and friendly. We appreciated the shuttle service to Park City and the airport. Mark and Drew were two drivers we especially enjoyed getting to know. I cannot say enough about how efficient and kind the entire staff is at Deer Valley! The front desk, the drivers, the breakfast staff, the cleaning people, the ski rental staff, etc are all friendly and incredibly helpful. We will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trail's End Lodge combines the perfect balance of rustic mountain elegance and unparalleled service with the comforts of home. The lodge's convenient ski-in/ski-out location on Success ski run allows guests to enjoy world-class skiing directly from their accommodations.Accommodations range from one to four bedroom residences and feature upscale kitchens, comfortable living areas, floor to ceiling stone fireplaces and private outdoor hot tubs where you can relax after a long day on the slopes. In the winter months, join us in the Aspen Room for a freshly prepared complimentary full breakfast and après-ski including a variety of snacks and drinks for all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your Trail's End Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trails End Hotel Park City
- Trail's End Lodge Park City, Utah