Just back from an eight day stay at Trail's End with two adults and three young children. The location is very convenient (very short walk to the Success trail, where you can ski down to two lifts, or short walk over to the snow park lodge for ski school drop off). Our unit was large and comfortable, the second bedroom had a queen and a twin and there was still plenty of room for an air mattress for our youngest. Breakfast and après ski offerings were very good and convenient. But most notable is the fantastic staff. They made everything incredibly easy before our arrival, helping with grocery shopping, dinner and activity reservations and ski rentals, and were super friendly and responsive throughout our entire stay. And we really appreciated the shuttle in and out of Park City. Many thanks to everyone there for helping make our trip a success.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trail's End Lodge combines the perfect balance of rustic mountain elegance and unparalleled service with the comforts of home. The lodge's convenient ski-in/ski-out location on Success ski run allows guests to enjoy world-class skiing directly from their accommodations.Accommodations range from one to four bedroom residences and feature upscale kitchens, comfortable living areas, floor to ceiling stone fireplaces and private outdoor hot tubs where you can relax after a long day on the slopes. In the winter months, join us in the Aspen Room for a freshly prepared complimentary full breakfast and après-ski including a variety of snacks and drinks for all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Trail's End Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trails End Hotel Park City
- Trail's End Lodge Park City, Utah