The Chateaux is a charming, calming, relaxing facility. The grounds are well-kept, the buildings are attractive and well-decorated. The staff is attentive, friendly and professional.
On the downside, while I know this resort was built for "Fun and relaxation" and not "Work/conferences", I found myself at the Chateaux for business. Unfortunately, the in-room workstation is not very conducive to getting work done for the modern road warrior. The small desk and uncomfortable/stiff living room chair combined with the dark corner made this an uncomfortable place to work. Also, there are not nearly enough power outlets for modern road warrior gadgets.
Still, the soothing atmosphere and accommodating service make this a great place to spend a few days in the Utah mountains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateaux at Silver Lake's elegant Deer Valley hotel and condos are located in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's mid-mountain Silver Lake Village. The Chateaux offers quality amenities, as well as a variety of finely appointed and spacious room types including hotel rooms, studios, and multi-bedroom suites. Simply walk out the door of The Chateaux and you are just a few steps away from the beautiful slopes of Deer Valley Resort, with three mid-mountain chair lifts and all the resort services at Silver Lake Lodge. Or take a short complimentary shuttle ride to Park City's Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Chateaux Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel Park City
- The Chateaux Deer Valley Park City, Utah