“Loved this place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Chateaux Deer Valley

Save Saved
You added The Chateaux Deer Valley to your Saves list
The Chateaux Deer Valley
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7815 Royal St E, Park City, UT 84060 (Formerly The Chateaux at Silver Lake)   |
Special Offer
Dine & Stay
Ranked #6 of 59 hotels in Park City
Taylorsville, Utah
“Loved this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

My girlfriends and I wanted to have a girls retreat and I found a KSL deal that let us have a suite for 150. It was so worth the price. We had so much fun with this big kitchen, living room, fireplace and everything. Loved the pool and hot tub, the great staff and the awesome rooms!!

Room Tip: Thought it was so worth it to upgrade to a suite!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

269 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Kaysville, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

My wife and I celebrated out 20th wedding anniversary two years ago at this property and loved it so much we went back this year for our 22nd anniversary. The property is outstanding and the service/staff is even better. When booking my reservation a few weeks prior to going, I was asked if I was coming for any special occasion and mentioned my wife and I were celebrating out anniversary. The second night we were there we were surprised to find a bags of chocolates and a card signed by many members of the staff congratulating us on our anniversary. I was extremely impressed that they remembered and even more so that many would take the time to sign a very thoughtful card on our behalf. This was FIRST CLASS as is this facility and service.

If you are looking for a quiet place to relax, I recommend. I also recommend if you are looking for an absolutely fantastic location for vacationing during the ski season. Property is located in a prime location close to ski lifts at Deer Valley resort. No matter what time of year, this is a fantastic get-a-way!

Thanks again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
North Salt Lake, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Wife and I enjoyed a quiet evening away from the kids, the hotel was located in a beautiful quiet area and the rooms were very nice. The hotel only has a single restaurant that is closed in the off season but the hotel is very close to some great dinning options in central Park City and if you don't drive or want to drive the hotel graciously offers a shuttle. I will certainly be returning to this hotel in the future and would recommend it for anyone.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
South Jordan, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Management and staff were more than helpful and accomodating. We stayed for a weekend honeymoon getaway and were surprised to find that they had upgraded our room as a courtesy for no additional fee when we had arrived. Inquiries to the concierge service were responded to promptly and professionaly. Our room was beautifully furnished. The bed especially - very, very comfortable. The only complaint was i thought that housekeeping could have been a bit more thorough, but it was almost an insignificant problem. Overall, a wonderful stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Evanston, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Absolutely stunning. Loved the dark wood and stone, and the luxurious feel of the whole place. We had a great little get away for my husband and myself. Loved the little touches and everything was fresh and crisp. I just felt like I kept sinking into the bed. Didn't want to leave.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I made a last minute decision to stay one more night in Park City after transportation issues. Not only was I able to get a reservation that day, I was able to use an online deal for $99. I was pleasantly surprised by the room which was very clean, comfortable, and well decorated, and most of all I was pleased with the service I received. Even though october is an off season for visiting Park City I was met with as good service as I have ever received and our every need was met. The only complaint I would have about the whole stay was that one of the robes in the closet was very ratty while the other was in perfect condition.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Ogden, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I surprised my wife by taking her to this hotel for her birthday and we were both quite pleased. Our room was spacious (king suite) and clean, as was the hotel in general. The staff was very courteous and professional. We really enjoyed being able to open our room windows at night to let the crisp mountain air in. We also found the on site restaurant (Cena) to be top notch. We purchased a package which entitled us to both a room and dinner for two at Cena and found this to be a very good value. The food was excellent and there were enough choices on the menu that there should be something for just about everyone.

I did find it a bit confusing as to where to park our car upon arrival. There's an outside lot directly across the street from the hotel, and there's an underground garage beneath the hotel where there is complimentary parking. We ended up parking in the underground garage.

I also felt that the furniture in our room was just a bit dated. The LCD TV felt quite small (I believe it was 27-32") considering how large the room was.

Overall though, I was very happy with our stay and would be glad to recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Chateaux Deer Valley? Share your experiences!