This is a fantastic property with a lot of nice luxury touches. First, you are greeted in the lobby by Paul who is charming and professional. Offering to call elevators and direct us to our conference facilities. He was a constant fixture of ours stay, able to direct us to restroom, vending machines etc.
Then, at the front desk, Shawna was helpful, friendly and professional. She was able to secure us a spectacular room that wasn't quite ready as we arrived before check in time! Alex also helped us with our room keys and directions to our room.
The room, was filled with luxury touches. We were there for a conference so It was me and a colleagues in a room with 2 Queens. We were a little giddy, when we saw the jetted tub (which I thoroughly enjoyed) The room had a gas fireplace, HD TV with a DVD player, huge bathroom with his and hers sinks, a heated towel rack, a small fridge,microwave and even a toaster.
There were robes in the room which we were told we could wear to the Hot Tub and Pool. It is a bit of a walk to the pool area, and we went just to test the waters with our toes but were impressed on how warm the pool was! The hot tub was also tempting and large. The outdoor natural gas fire pit, was something I want to put in my house, and the fountain is just a fun touch.
The food for our 2 day conference was unimpressive. Breakfasts were muffins, yogurt, juice and fruit. Lunches were soups (which was luke warm when I ate it), cold sandwiches and salads. The dinner banquet which we paid (a lot) extra for was just okay. The chicken Parmesan was on the cold side. I know it is because our conference was on a tight budget but I still expected it little a more of a fine dining experience considering the property we were at!
The only complaint we had was our door lock! It took the strength of two grown women to open after we inserted the key. There is something wrong with the locking system, when we push the handle down we had to really REALLY push the door. It was comical so we laughed it off. It was so minor we just dealt with it!
Can't wait to come back next year to our conference which is scheduled here and hopefully we can stay overnight again!!
Over all the experience was luxury and quality!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateaux Deer Valley's elegant Deer Valley hotel and condos are located in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's mid-mountain Silver Lake Village. The Chateaux offers quality amenities, as well as a variety of finely appointed and spacious room types including hotel rooms, studios, and multi-bedroom suites. Simply walk out the door of The Chateaux and you are just a few steps away from the beautiful slopes of Deer Valley Resort, with three mid-mountain chair lifts and all the resort services at Silver Lake Lodge. Or take a short complimentary shuttle ride to Park City's Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your The Chateaux Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel Park City
- The Chateaux Deer Valley Park City, Utah