We just returned from another great stay at The Chateaux in Deer Valley. From the check in with Alex to the warm greeting from the Guest Services Manager Jacqui Livingston I have to say every staff person I came in contact greeted us with a smile and a greeting. We found our accommodations to be in excellent condition. I thought the guest amenities in the units were quite good. I used the exercise room each day and found the equipment to be in very good condition. I was a bit surprised that they didn't have flat screen TV's in the exercise room with direct audio feed to each piece of equipment but that wasn't a big deal. We have stayed at The Chateaux several times and would certainly recommend it to anyone considering a stay in Deer Valley.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel Park City
- The Chateaux Deer Valley Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateaux at Silver Lake's elegant Deer Valley hotel and condos are located in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's mid-mountain Silver Lake Village. The Chateaux offers quality amenities, as well as a variety of finely appointed and spacious room types including hotel rooms, studios, and multi-bedroom suites. Simply walk out the door of The Chateaux and you are just a few steps away from the beautiful slopes of Deer Valley Resort, with three mid-mountain chair lifts and all the resort services at Silver Lake Lodge. Or take a short complimentary shuttle ride to Park City's Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Amex, TripOnline SA, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Chateaux Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.