Needless to say, it's an upscale four diamonds hotel (AAA). Nothing to complain. Nice and friendly staff, great room, excellent outdoor pool. Fabulous cafe and restaurant as well. Just a couple of things to comment. First, room needs some extra silverware and dishes (there was no spoon!). Second, not enough sign for the parking lot entrance and where to park. By the way, the outdoor pool is really well heated so do not worry. You and your kids can enjoy the swimming pool regardless of weather. Also it might be a good idea to buy some snacks or thing to have for breakfast before checking in as it is located quite far from the shopping area. It was a great and relaxing stay for my family, especially as we booked via Groupon deal at a really reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateaux Deer Valley's elegant Deer Valley hotel and condos are located in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's mid-mountain Silver Lake Village. The Chateaux offers quality amenities, as well as a variety of finely appointed and spacious room types including hotel rooms, studios, and multi-bedroom suites. Simply walk out the door of The Chateaux and you are just a few steps away from the beautiful slopes of Deer Valley Resort, with three mid-mountain chair lifts and all the resort services at Silver Lake Lodge. Or take a short complimentary shuttle ride to Park City's Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Chateaux Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel Park City
- The Chateaux Deer Valley Park City, Utah