I recently stayed at the Chateaux from Feb 13-17, 2013. This was my first time staying at this property. I must admit I was super impressed. This kind of praise for a hotel stay does not come often from me as I am seasoned traveler for business and pleasure. First off, the location of this property is awesome and close to the mountain if you are skiiing. The hotel was very nice and really had that luxury ski lodge vibe. The room was clean, with a large bathroom, mini kitchenette including a microwave and small fridge. My room had a cozy fireplace which was great to turn on after a day of skiing. My great experience actually stemmed from the amazing level of service. Front desk staff were super cheerful and helpful. The courtesy shuttle dude was excellent and timely. He made sure I was dropped off to the right restaurant on main street and would even come get me when I was ready. The staff in the restaurant and the bar within the hotel were super cool and friendly as well. All the staff really made an effort to know who you were and to be as helpful as possible. The level of service was akin to my expectations of staying at the Four Seasons - on this trip, the people at the Chateaux exceeded my expectations in almost every way possible. A very nice suprise for this seasoned traveler.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel Park City
- The Chateaux Deer Valley Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateaux at Silver Lake's elegant Deer Valley hotel and condos are located in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's mid-mountain Silver Lake Village. The Chateaux offers quality amenities, as well as a variety of finely appointed and spacious room types including hotel rooms, studios, and multi-bedroom suites. Simply walk out the door of The Chateaux and you are just a few steps away from the beautiful slopes of Deer Valley Resort, with three mid-mountain chair lifts and all the resort services at Silver Lake Lodge. Or take a short complimentary shuttle ride to Park City's Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, TravelClick, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Chateaux Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.