This was perfect for a quiet romantic getaway. It is the slow season, so we did not have any problems with crowding or having to wait for anything. The staff was extremely helpful and even insisted on driving us over to the Troll Hallen Lounge because it was dark and could be confusing to find. Troll Hallen Lounge was perfect for our dinner needs and was essentially right across the street. Cena is still closed for the season and Glitretind's menu items just didn't do it for us this evening. No other restaurants are available for dinner within walking distance to the hotel but the shuttle will drive you anywhere and pick up. The grounds and surrounding hotels all have their christmas lights/decorations up and it is such a festive environment! We had a king room. It was very comfortable, nicely appointed and very clean. The fireplace was wonderful and the jacuzzi was good too. My only complaint, if I were to stay for a longer time, would be that the room is very dark. Great for sleeping in but if we had the children the lights would have needed to be on during the day. Also the air was blowing so loudly under the door that it made a whistling sound. We finally put a towel at the bottom of the door that stopped the sound. Not sure that this is a normal problem but due to extremely high winds that also blew off the garage door the day before. I would definitely stay again. It is the picture perfect holiday accommodations with exceptional service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateaux at Silver Lake's elegant Deer Valley hotel and condos are located in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's mid-mountain Silver Lake Village. The Chateaux offers quality amenities, as well as a variety of finely appointed and spacious room types including hotel rooms, studios, and multi-bedroom suites. Simply walk out the door of The Chateaux and you are just a few steps away from the beautiful slopes of Deer Valley Resort, with three mid-mountain chair lifts and all the resort services at Silver Lake Lodge. Or take a short complimentary shuttle ride to Park City's Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Chateaux Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel Park City
- The Chateaux Deer Valley Park City, Utah