Overall, this is an excellent hotel. There are two downsides to this hotel:
1) There are no reasonably priced restaurants nearby, nor cafe's to grab a latte. If you're a latte person, good luck. The Stein Erickson lodge is where they send everyone, or the Royal Street Cafe. Both are GREAT places to eat, but pricey and not a place you could just grab breakfast and go. Basically, buy some food and snacks for your room. And, you'll have to drive to town to get a latte. In fact, my husband and I are thinking we should just setup a cafe kiosk here:)
2) The TV sucks. They offer basic cable, CBS, ABC, NBC, and then channels and channels of infomercials. Then, there are a ton of channels that are only for those with a 3D TV (who has one of those?) So, basically, you have the bar minimum of television viewing. And, although it's gorgeous out, sometimes you want to relax and watch TV at night. Also, the TV's themselves are very old. Not flat screens. If this hotel wants to be considered a high-end place, they need to at least get a full cable package, and upgrade the TV's to flat screens.
Other than that, we enjoyed the stay-our room also included a washer/dryer-bonus!
- Also Known As:
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel Park City
- The Chateaux Deer Valley Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateaux at Silver Lake's elegant Deer Valley hotel and condos are located in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's mid-mountain Silver Lake Village. The Chateaux offers quality amenities, as well as a variety of finely appointed and spacious room types including hotel rooms, studios, and multi-bedroom suites. Simply walk out the door of The Chateaux and you are just a few steps away from the beautiful slopes of Deer Valley Resort, with three mid-mountain chair lifts and all the resort services at Silver Lake Lodge. Or take a short complimentary shuttle ride to Park City's Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Chateaux Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.