After a TON of research we booked this hotel for our honeymoon. We really put a lot of effort into researching the pros and cons against The Stein, the Waldorf and the St Regis. This hotel was perfect. The resort is just as nice, has fanastic service, but you dont get the "stuffy" atmosphere you can sometimes get in a higher priced resort. The staff was incredibly accomidating, the rooms were fantastic. The spa had great service as well. Try to soup of the day and the breakfast. Both are delicious! It is also accross the street from the lifts and only a 5 minute ride to Park City/the Park City lifts. And not a long drive from the Salt Lake Airport. We could not have been happier, of all our ski vacations I would put this at the top!
- Also Known As:
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel Park City
- The Chateaux Deer Valley Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateaux at Silver Lake's elegant Deer Valley hotel and condos are located in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's mid-mountain Silver Lake Village. The Chateaux offers quality amenities, as well as a variety of finely appointed and spacious room types including hotel rooms, studios, and multi-bedroom suites. Simply walk out the door of The Chateaux and you are just a few steps away from the beautiful slopes of Deer Valley Resort, with three mid-mountain chair lifts and all the resort services at Silver Lake Lodge. Or take a short complimentary shuttle ride to Park City's Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Chateaux Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.