I've stayed here twice for business (onsite conference during off-peak season). Their standard rooms are very inviting and roomy and have nice amenities such as fireplace, robes, kitchenette, etc. It's a very comfortable room and I wished I had my SO to share it as it can be a romantic spot.
My second stay, I had part of a suite, which ordinarily would be great. Unfortunately it was a Murphy bed because I had the common area of the suite, which was ok, but it was offset by the full gourmet kitchen, dining room and balcony.
Overall, it's a lovely property but not much in the way of outdoor activities there in May. It was beautiful but unpredictable weather as it snowed during my stay there. I'm sure it would be a very popular spot during peak ski season.
They do have a complimentary shuttle that will take you to the shops and eating establishments, including Stein Erikson Lodge which is across the street. Because it was snowing, they offered to shuttle me across the way, so I wouldn't have to trek through the cold. Service is excellent and everyone is very friendly and helpful.
Our conference included some meals and the food is pretty decent for hotel fare. They also have plenty of meeting space available. Being there off season though, not much is open on the property. I drive up from Salt Lake City and they have enclosed parking which is very convenient too. Not used to such luxuries since I live in SoCal!
Would definitely recommend as a good place to stay for business, pleasure or a romantic getaway with your honey!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateaux at Silver Lake's elegant Deer Valley hotel and condos are located in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's mid-mountain Silver Lake Village. The Chateaux offers quality amenities, as well as a variety of finely appointed and spacious room types including hotel rooms, studios, and multi-bedroom suites. Simply walk out the door of The Chateaux and you are just a few steps away from the beautiful slopes of Deer Valley Resort, with three mid-mountain chair lifts and all the resort services at Silver Lake Lodge. Or take a short complimentary shuttle ride to Park City's Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your The Chateaux Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel Park City
- The Chateaux Deer Valley Park City, Utah