“My Kids Loved It!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Monkey Mountain

Monkey Mountain
1526 Ute Blvd, Silver Mountain Building, 2nd floor, Kimball Junction, Park City, UT 84098
(435) 214 7451
Herriman, Utah
7 attraction reviews
“My Kids Loved It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

My 1 and 4 year old had a blast! It is safe, well staffed, and has free wifi for parents. We stayed for about two hours and the kids would have stayed longer, but it was time for lunch. Get there early so your kids can explore for a bit before others arrive. There were only about 2 other kids there for the first half hour and we arrived around 9ish in the morning.

Visited July 2013

Park City
17 attraction reviews
“Best Place for Kids in Park City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Monkey Mountain is a great fun place to get your kids tired. I love their attention to detail. It's such a great atmosphere and is very clean. Padded floors. Amazing climbing structure. Even a parent lounge to hang out in and watch TV, read or use the Internet. This is a great find for anyone. You can even drop kids off.

Visited May 2013
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Bring your socks!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We bought admission on Groupon for a great price and my younger kids (ages 6 and 8) loved it! My 11 year old was bored, as it is definitely tailored for young children. Regular price admission seems high for what it is...we could go to the zoo or children's museum for less...but it is a fun place. It is hard to find in an office building (around the back and through doors with no outside sign to let you know you are in the right place). While it is fun, it is small so I think it could get crowded easily on a busy day. Remember to bring your socks! It was a sunny day and I wore flip flops and they would not let me go in without purchasing a pair of socks for myself. Even to stay in the "grown-up" waiting area (which is very small) you have to remove your shoes and wear socks. Bottom line: my kids had fun but I would not pay the regular admission price to bring them back.

Denver, Colorado, United States
“Kids absolutely loved this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We flew in from Denver and dropped our kids off here for a few hours while we went skiing in Park City. They had an absolute blast and begged to go back the rolling day. Kids played, colored, took a nap, had lunch. Prices were reasonable. Staff was very friendly and attentive.

Visited February 2013
“My Little Munchkin loved Monkey Mountain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Brought my 2 year old son for the day, while the rest of the family went skiing. I was reluctant at first since I don't leave my son anywhere unless absolutely necessary. Got a good recommendation from our resort concierge. So happy I made the right choice!!! The price was great for a full day drop off. He played, ate, napped & was so happy when I picked him up at the end of the day. The staff was very courteous and friendly, treated my son so good. I was extremely happy with the place itself, everything is so new and so entertaining. Definitely a place where a 2 year old can let loose & use up all that energy. I will definitely bring my son back with no regrets!!