“Bring your socks!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Monkey Mountain

Monkey Mountain
1526 Ute Blvd, Silver Mountain Building, 2nd floor, Kimball Junction, Park City, UT 84098
(435) 214 7451
Attraction Details
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Bring your socks!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We bought admission on Groupon for a great price and my younger kids (ages 6 and 8) loved it! My 11 year old was bored, as it is definitely tailored for young children. Regular price admission seems high for what it is...we could go to the zoo or children's museum for less...but it is a fun place. It is hard to find in an office building (around the back and through doors with no outside sign to let you know you are in the right place). While it is fun, it is small so I think it could get crowded easily on a busy day. Remember to bring your socks! It was a sunny day and I wore flip flops and they would not let me go in without purchasing a pair of socks for myself. Even to stay in the "grown-up" waiting area (which is very small) you have to remove your shoes and wear socks. Bottom line: my kids had fun but I would not pay the regular admission price to bring them back.

Denver, Colorado, United States
“Kids absolutely loved this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We flew in from Denver and dropped our kids off here for a few hours while we went skiing in Park City. They had an absolute blast and begged to go back the rolling day. Kids played, colored, took a nap, had lunch. Prices were reasonable. Staff was very friendly and attentive.

Visited February 2013
“My Little Munchkin loved Monkey Mountain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Brought my 2 year old son for the day, while the rest of the family went skiing. I was reluctant at first since I don't leave my son anywhere unless absolutely necessary. Got a good recommendation from our resort concierge. So happy I made the right choice!!! The price was great for a full day drop off. He played, ate, napped & was so happy when I picked him up at the end of the day. The staff was very courteous and friendly, treated my son so good. I was extremely happy with the place itself, everything is so new and so entertaining. Definitely a place where a 2 year old can let loose & use up all that energy. I will definitely bring my son back with no regrets!!

Chico
3 attraction reviews
“Good Time By 4 yr old.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

It's a bit hidden upstairs in an office building but was fun for our 4 year old who enjoyed sliding down a 2 story slide during an off ski day. We will def. be back next time we are in PC.

Visited January 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
“A great place to work off some 4 year old grandson energy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Beautiful, safe and fun. Wade especially enjoyed going up and down the central structure--climbing and sliding. The structures were made of rubber and were entirely safe. The parent (grandparent) lounge was very comfortable, but the magazine choices were pretty old!

Visited October 2012