“Kids absolutely loved this place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Monkey Mountain

Monkey Mountain
1526 Ute Blvd, Silver Mountain Building, 2nd floor, Kimball Junction, Park City, UT 84098
(435) 214 7451
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 33 attractions in Park City
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
Attraction Details
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Kids absolutely loved this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We flew in from Denver and dropped our kids off here for a few hours while we went skiing in Park City. They had an absolute blast and begged to go back the rolling day. Kids played, colored, took a nap, had lunch. Prices were reasonable. Staff was very friendly and attentive.

Visited February 2013

“My Little Munchkin loved Monkey Mountain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Brought my 2 year old son for the day, while the rest of the family went skiing. I was reluctant at first since I don't leave my son anywhere unless absolutely necessary. Got a good recommendation from our resort concierge. So happy I made the right choice!!! The price was great for a full day drop off. He played, ate, napped & was so happy when I picked him up at the end of the day. The staff was very courteous and friendly, treated my son so good. I was extremely happy with the place itself, everything is so new and so entertaining. Definitely a place where a 2 year old can let loose & use up all that energy. I will definitely bring my son back with no regrets!!

Chico
3 attraction reviews
“Good Time By 4 yr old.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

It's a bit hidden upstairs in an office building but was fun for our 4 year old who enjoyed sliding down a 2 story slide during an off ski day. We will def. be back next time we are in PC.

Visited January 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
“A great place to work off some 4 year old grandson energy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Beautiful, safe and fun. Wade especially enjoyed going up and down the central structure--climbing and sliding. The structures were made of rubber and were entirely safe. The parent (grandparent) lounge was very comfortable, but the magazine choices were pretty old!

Visited October 2012
Brigham City, Utah
10 attraction reviews
“Fun Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Very fun environment for the kids. We spent a couple hours here on a rainy afternoon - and the kids had a blast. The only downside is $12/per child seems a bit on the high side.

Very fun time.