This month I booked a three bedroom condo for myself and the young families of two of my grown children at the Lodges at Deer Valley. We loved it! Originally, I had had my trepidations about this unknown territory (ski resorts!) and the conditions I would find, but the Lodges at Deer Valley is a beautiful complex, and the condo we stayed in was a beautiful, modern, updated (yet rustic), wonderfully furnished living space that any of us would have been proud to call our brand new home! The vaulted ceiling in the living room had big windows, floor-to-ceiling, looking out to a courtyard and the mountain behind. The kitchen was big, with full amenities (new dishwasher, frig, microwave, coffeemaker) and new dishes, cooking and serving pieces. We hosted a birthday party for around 30 people who milled around comfortably in the large living-dining room, also using the very good-sized balcony-porch with seating for four and standing room for others.
The reason for our stay was the wedding of a family member, who was married in the Empire Canyon Lodge area of the Deer Valley Resort, another 1000 feet and 3 miles from our accommodations, but it was an easy shuttle to the wedding in beautiful surroundings. The Lodges also have Escalades or Shuttles that will take you into Park City (half a mile down the road) free of charge to shop or dine, and pick you up when you are ready.
I originally spent a good deal of time asking the reservations office questions about every possible combination of accommodations, especially considering I have five grown children who would attend with their own children. The choices seemed quite complex to me, and I also had to have agreement from my kids, so I put off my decision and worried over it. This resort also requires upfront payments which I could not afford...but I was very pleased to find and book this condo on Hotwire, which allowed me to buy with Bill Me Later, and then receive monies from my kids, which put my worries to rest.
All in all....a terrific time was had by ALL! My four-year-old grandson said he wanted to live there forever and cried for an hour when we left...go! you'll love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the grandeur of the lobby’s three story stone fireplace to the warmth of the beautifully appointed condominium-style residences, Lodges at Deer Valley is a classic statement in rustic elegance and warm hospitality. Conveniently located less than half a mile from the base of Deer Valley Resort, this tranquil mountain setting offers a variety of year-round activities including skiing, snowmobiling, sleigh rides, hiking, biking, fly fishing and much more. Our complimentary shuttle service, provided by Cadillac, offers direct access to the resort and allows you to experience the shopping, dining and nightlife of Historic Main Street, just minutes away. Affordably priced hotel rooms, as well as one, two and three bedroom condominiums feature full kitchens, cozy dining areas and gas fireplaces. Experience our family-friendly services including daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet during the ski season, on-site Deer Valley ski rental shop, lift ticket desk, on-site fitness facility, concierge services, general store and coffee bar. Relax and unwind in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub or simply enjoy warm genuine hospitality in a luxury mountain resort setting. Meeting and convention facilities include 7,300 square feet of flexible meeting space with views of the surrounding mountains and lakes with catering services provided by Deer Valley’s award-winning culinary team. The Lodges is the perfect choice for your family vacation or group gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Lodges at Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodges At Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Hotel At Deer Valley
- At Deer Valley Hotel
- Lodges At Deer Valley Park City, Utah